Online 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
... AE mates rates ;)
Mates rates  :doh:, just like gambling......double or nothing, depending on the mate  :mischief: :gnasher:

Offline CortinaD

Mates rates  :doh:, just like gambling......double or nothing, depending on the mate  :mischief: :gnasher:

Unit can connect to the lan also and the app you download works so that means I can put the projector on our guest VLAN so people can connect in and get Internet/projector without seeing our corporate networks.

Online 916senna

• 300kph+ club

Just ordered the S500WI, and they were able to do the bracket at the same time. I rang them (spoke to Angel in India lol) because I couldn't do the bracket on the web site. $204.60 inc gst

CortinaD your running the software on a mac? Does it take grunt or will something like a mac mini do?
Thanks
J

Offline CortinaD

Just ordered the S500WI, and they were able to do the bracket at the same time. I rang them (spoke to Angel in India lol) because I couldn't do the bracket on the web site. $204.60 inc gst

CortinaD your running the software on a mac? Does it take grunt or will something like a mac mini do?
Thanks
J

Thanks for that I will call them now to see if I can get it direct.

Yeah will run fine on mac mini fine I just haven't got the interactive to work on mac without the USb connected yet.

Online 916senna

• 300kph+ club

Thanks for that I will call them now to see if I can get it direct.

Yeah will run fine on mac mini fine I just haven't got the interactive to work on mac without the USb connected yet.
I can email you my order sheet if you pm me your email.
its got all the details on it.
J

Online 916senna

• 300kph+ club

Offline CortinaD

Offline CortinaD

Done! Thanks :) Got a spare bulb for stock too.

Bulb & mount arrived on wednesday and going to bolt it up Monday so will post some pictures.

Used it yesterday - everyone was impressed. Andrew & I were both connected to it and flicking control between us seamlessly and it has really improved our tap dancing routine. They have nailed the connection software.

Offline CortinaD

Here are the pictures . We still need to do a bit of adjustment that will probably require the projector in a little closer to get rid of the remaining fisheye so thankfully the arm has loads of adjustment.

The dual stud mount has enough gap between them to hide the power points/data points if it was mounted centrally but the cover isn't deep enough but next time our sparky is in I will see if we can hardwire the projector and move it up as it would look sweet without the plates showing

Regardless, you can see why the ultra short throw saved my bacon - the lights are in the way with any other form of projector and table projection is out of the question.