Poll

Your thoughts on the shark attacks in W.A.

Leave the fuck'n things alone.....swim in their territory, suffer the consequences!
28 (100%)
Just kill that particular shark.....if they can prove it did it before hand
0 (0%)
Slaughter them all......sharks are a nuisance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Personally, I am sick & tired of hearing this bull shit about divers, surfers & swimmers being attacked by Great White sharks & then people saying "This rogue shark needs to be caught & killed".......

My thoughts go out to the family but seriously, who goes diving by themselves & expects to live! :der:

You go in the water, you know what's in there & there is that chance that you will become an entre or a snack.

Offline CortinaD

Personally, I am sick & tired of hearing this bull shit about divers, surfers & swimmers being attacked by Great White sharks & then people saying "This rogue shark needs to be caught & killed".......

My thoughts go out to the family but seriously, who goes diving by themselves & expects to live! :der:

You go in the water, you know what's in there & there is that chance that you will become an entre or a snack.

+1 leave em alone.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Can we feed them idiots instead, clearly the sharks are hungry, and we have too many idiots....

Ff for mayor.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
A shark doing what it has been doing since way before we walked on earth????? NEVER!!!!

You guys are crazy, I thought a shark was a vegan?

I am yet to meet anyone who seriously believes a shark should be killed for doing the only thing it can do to survive. Unless there is a secret Wollies down there for sharks to go shopping, I highly doubt shark hunting wil do anything positive other than make an excuse for bogans to go hunting....

And they never end up getting the right shark anyway, if you have been on a plane or chopper over most of the coasts you'll see what I mean, they are always around and rarely bother attacking... and trying to hunt a shark days after it has attacked someone is useless, they travel something like 100km a day....
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dkabab

has greg norman been out on a bender again....

Offline a.taylor

Can we feed them idiots instead, clearly the sharks are hungry, and we have too many idiots....

:thumbsup:

• Soap Dodger

Offline osg

Definitely not. You choose to swim with them in their territory, you face the consequences.

• Soap Dodger

Definitely not. You choose to swim/piss/shit with them in their territory, you face the consequences.

Offline a.taylor

Haha, I thought you would call me out on that.