Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

surely fake????

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_3ZeDigHM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_3ZeDigHM</a>

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

"Unless I am very much mistaken" a Doctor can't do that. They could be sued if further injury resulted and reported to the medical board.

Why?

In my industry I have refused to treat people unless they are prepared to pay. Every now and then I'll have the idiot screaming after hours that I have an obligation to attend to them and make board reporting threats. But the way I see it, private business - fee for service.

But I had the idiot on Sunday who after a surgical procedure decide that he didn't have his credit cards or cash on him despite being told pay on day.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
"Unless I am very much mistaken" a Doctor can't do that. They could be sued if further injury resulted and reported to the medical board.

let me take a pic next time im there
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Why?

In my industry I have refused to treat people unless they are prepared to pay. Every now and then I'll have the idiot screaming after hours that I have an obligation to attend to them and make board reporting threats. But the way I see it, private business - fee for service.

But I had the idiot on Sunday who after a surgical procedure decide that he didn't have his credit cards or cash on him despite being told pay on day.

try walking into a private hospital.....they will ask how you intend to pay for services
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

surely fake????

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_3ZeDigHM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_3ZeDigHM</a>

not so, he just exaggerated the fall cos he was still conscious, after the first hit the body goes limp

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Its a fake made by someone who went to the accident site and made this fake video. Its posted on a new fake youtube channel that is in Schumachers name but only has 14 subscribers.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
The medical centre in Thredbo has a unique system. When you get wheeled in on a banana basket if you are still conscious or alive there is a sign on the ceiling.

"this facility is not bulk billed, no money no healthcare"

From the Masada College Ski trip form

http://www.masada.nsw.edu.au/sitemedia/w3svc988/uploads/documents/2013%20information%20package-1.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:
The Thredbo medical centre does not bulk bill and all consultations
have to be paid for. Arrangements should be made with your
child in case of emergencies.
(eg. EFTPOS)

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

From the Masada College Ski trip form

http://www.masada.nsw.edu.au/sitemedia/w3svc988/uploads/documents/2013%20information%20package-1.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:
The Thredbo medical centre does not bulk bill and all consultations
have to be paid for. Arrangements should be made with your
child in case of emergencies.
(eg. EFTPOS)

When i did my ACL in 04 I read the sign over my basket, its been changed since to something a little more politically correct

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I have a lot of mates who are Docs and one of them was telling me a few days ago you can't refuse to treat someone in urgent need of medical care where there is significant risk of patients condition deteriorating should you refuse. It would be a different matter if it was someone wanting a repeat for the pill or something. Broken bones, head injuries and you refuse to treat.................big potential for a visit to the board or worse, the courts.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I have a lot of mates who are Docs and one of them was telling me a few days ago you can't refuse to treat someone in urgent need of medical care where there is significant risk of patients condition deteriorating should you refuse. It would be a different matter if it was someone wanting a repeat for the pill or something. Broken bones, head injuries and you refuse to treat.................big potential for a visit to the board or worse, the courts.

Doesn't that come under "Duty of Care".........

Edit - it's in the Code of Conduct.