Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

well, he's in Far kew, so I guess he will be.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

If you are not on a contract, they can do whatever they like. They just have to send you a letter and give you X amount of time so you can go looking for a better deal, but you are going to be between a rock and a hard place!!!!!

Ok I can kick heads, what rate or deal should I be aiming for ?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Ok I can kick heads, what rate or deal should I be aiming for ?

You will just have to do a ring around and see who can give you what.

But as I said, if they get a sniff that you are getting a smart meter you won't get anywhere.......

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

You will just have to do a ring around and see who can give you what.

But as I said, if they get a sniff that you are getting a smart meter you won't get anywhere.......

That doesnt make sense because everybody is getting one, what rate should I aim for ?

I have an increasing sense of a mini carbon tax, this really sux.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

That doesnt make sense because everybody is getting one, what rate should I aim for ?

I have an increasing sense of a mini carbon tax, this really sux.

It will take years to complete the rollout and won't be completed until 2013/14 so yes every body will get one but they won't be able to start charging the new tariff until the meter is on your place.

Once the Meter is installed they CAN put you on the "Time of Use" tariff so if they know you are close to having one installed they won't put you on a contract......

Is that easier to understand!!!??!?!?!?!?    :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It will take years to complete the rollout and won't be completed until 2013/14 so yes every body will get one but they won't be able to start charging the new tariff until the meter is on your place.

Once the Meter is installed they CAN put you on the "Time of Use" tariff so if they know you are close to having one installed they won't put you on a contract......

Is that easier to understand!!!??!?!?!?!?    :doh:

ok ok but what is a good rate and what is a bad rate or doesnt it work that way with the new meters ? is it just time of use or some other shit. isn't there a kw rate ?

• Soap Dodger

ok ok but what is a good rate and what is a bad rate or doesnt it work that way with the new meters ? is it just time of use or some other shit. isn't there a kw rate ?

grrr....

go read your last bill!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

POST 17 Dodger!!!!!!  That is bad!!!  Until you tell me what you are on now, I'd be just pissing on FF, I mean in the Wind!!!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

grrr....

go read your last bill!

Is it me or everyone else ?

I'm likely to get screwed on the tarriff when the new meter goes in so all I wanted to know is what is a reasonable tarriff and what is too high .

• Soap Dodger

POST 17 Dodger!!!!!!  That is bad!!!  Until you tell me what you are on now, I'd be just pissing on FF, I mean in the Wind!!!!!!

hmmmmm, your liver would be pretty stuffed, so no thanks,

but otherwise, yeah! Bring it on!