Offline cel

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You certainly did the correct thing. I don't let anyone in my cars if they smell of cigarettes.

Some of my workers that smoke, after they have their cigarettes outside, they are not allowed to come back in the building for 10 minutes after they finished, so the smell goes away from their breath. If I smell them when they come in, I send them back outside.

Well, how do you keep a particular someone in line then?????    :p

Offline app

The single most useful new law we've had in the last 20 years is no smoking inside pubs etc, the difference in coming home not stenching is great.

Only problem is it's not banned outside.

So that nice sunny day outside in a pub or cafe is quickly ruined by someone who lights up a ciggie.

I always do over-done cough and a waving gesture when someone smokes right in my face. Honestly, the cheek of people thinking it's okay to blow 4,000 chemicals into someone else's face.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

, the cheek of people thinking it's okay to blow 4,000 chemicals into someone else's face.

Waiting for Mondi :scratchchin:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

So that nice sunny day outside in a pub or cafe is quickly ruined by someone who lights up a ciggie.

I always do over-done cough and a waving gesture when someone smokes right in my face. Honestly, the cheek of people thinking it's okay to blow 4,000 chemicals into someone else's face.
If your going to smoke, you won't mind me farting. At least farts can be funny.

Offline app

If your going to smoke, you won't mind me farting. At least farts can be funny.

Off topic but your post reminded me of this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBamtqPPTeM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBamtqPPTeM</a>

Offline Paulstar

Ugh - my last relationship was with a smoker, nobody could believe I'd hook up with one, 3 months later and the idea just seems so foreign and makes me ill to consider - never again.

I had a short r'ship with a smoker after I said no-way never but some girls just look REALLY sexy having a smoke  :mischief:

Some of my friends smoke, I let them in my car (which is really nothing special) not while smoking of course. None of them carry around that stale cigarette smell though and my car doesn't smell for it. Now if some smelly stranger wanted a ride...

Offline Cuso

Its is banned in the ACT, no smoking with in 4m of an area that serves food. It is Awesome!!!

Also I am an ex-smoker, quit 5 1/2 years ago. A little while after quitting I realised that all smokers stink and was bloody embaraased that no one ever told me.

I have friends that smoke and are aware that they are not allowed in my car within 10mins of finishing one.

Although had a complete f'wit in my car the last week that went to light one up in the back seat, I just screamed "What the F do you think your doing, Loser!" We then got home and he lit up in the garage, I sent him stright outside and shut the roller door behind him (3degrees at the time  :p)

Reformed smokers are the worst  :D

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The plain packaging is just horrid, who wants to bring those images out in public, I reckon there would be a very big market for cigarette packet covers, anyone got any connections with manufactures in China ? or cheaper ?

Offline Cuso

The plain packaging is just horrid, who wants to bring those images out in public, I reckon there would be a very big market for cigarette packet covers, anyone got any connections with manufactures in China ? or cheaper ?

Back in 1995 you could buy alternate stickers to go over the newly introduced warnings. The most memorable ones was Cancer is a sign of the Zodiac

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Electric Cars ] Beginning of the end for the ICE shack Today at 04:29
[ Racing ] Australian GT series andecorp Today at 00:39
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R – Australian Registry F1V10 Yesterday at 22:49
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider IExperiment Yesterday at 22:16
[ Ferrari ] Dino Mule spotted David B Yesterday at 19:49
[ American Muscle ] Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Card, Resident permit crazyswagg Yesterday at 19:15
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 16:36
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON Aircon Yesterday at 14:59
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Yesterday at 13:47