Offline beankeen456

Adelaide through to ACL Quarter Finals  :nana:
Just shows how bad the quality of Asian soccer is for an a-league team to get into the quarter finals.

Offline beankeen456

Thank god there is the Euro 2012 to fill the void until the start of the F1, Italy doing well against Spain so far.

Offline cel

I have to watch the games online, not the best place to watch them.

Shame about Holland's poor start, it'll be tough to make it to the next round, though not impossible!

Offline Iggy_Type_R

You can get a subscription on tvteka.ru or .com $12 for a month .... Watch games live on pc

Offline beankeen456

Shame about Holland's poor start, it'll be tough to make it to the next round, though not impossible!
Same here, Holland just didn't take their chances and it didn't help when robben hit the post. I'm surprised how well Italy did, the shame is they should've won even though Spain looked more fluent, a draw was probably the most you could have asked from the team they have now.

Offline beankeen456

Do you think Holland will be able to make it through now? It will be a tough game again Portugal and you have to hope Germany wins. It's going to be a tough game against Ireland but we should win that and hopefully Spain win.

Offline cel

Do you think Holland will be able to make it through now? It will be a tough game again Portugal and you have to hope Germany wins. It's going to be a tough game against Ireland but we should win that and hopefully Spain win.

Man, it'll be a tough game for Holland but I still have hope. If they change the attack, leave Robben and van Bommel out and put van Persie and Huntelaar in both from the start they might have a chance. It's all our nothing for them. Can't wait though, alarm clock is set :)

Ah so you're Italian? I reckon both Italy and Spain will win their game. :)

Offline beankeen456

Yeah, i'm Italian. We should win against Ireland, they should keep Balotelli out and put in Di Natale. Such a suprise the Greece beat Russia but I don't understand how Greece are going through since they have a worse goal difference compared to Russia and they are on the same amount of point  :confused:

Offline Ennio

when 2 teams are tied on points, they­ don't use Goal difference first but the result of­ the match played between those teams (AKA Head to­ head). As Greece beat Russia, they go through,­ regardless of goals scored.

woooh forza italia!!!

Offline beankeen456

when 2 teams are tied on points, they­ don't use Goal difference first but the result of­ the match played between those teams (AKA Head to­ head). As Greece beat Russia, they go through,­ regardless of goals scored.

woooh forza italia!!!
Personally I don't think it is the right way of doing things, Russia is a better team then Greece regardless of what happened last night and if Croatia and Spain draw 2-2 then there is no way that Italy can go through to the Quarter finals.