Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I wouldn't carry a weapon but I would carry mace.

Dodger, Mace(Pepper Spray) and stun guns are totally illegal here. Using them will land you with an Assault charge automatically and then you have to argue the self defence thing in court.

Anyhoo, I have seen guys hit with Mace and it hasn't slowed them down but Pepper spray on the other hand will in most cases.....but I have seen guys still take down someone after being hit with Pepper spray at a Self Defence demonstration.  :eek:

Offline adam01

........but Pepper spray on the other hand will in most cases.....but I have seen guys still take down someone after being hit with Pepper spray at a Self Defence demonstration.  :eek:

Hit them with this

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Dodger, Mace(Pepper Spray) and stun guns are totally illegal here. Using them will land you with an Assault charge automatically and then you have to argue the self defence thing in court.

Anyhoo, I have seen guys hit with Mace and it hasn't slowed them down but Pepper spray on the other hand will in most cases.....but I have seen guys still take down someone after being hit with Pepper spray at a Self Defence demonstration.  :eek:

Ok back to the tyre iron :irked:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Ok back to the tyre iron :irked:

Just learn Ninjitsu -  do a Steven Seagal, break peoples limbs off and then using it as a weapon against them.    :tilt:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Whats the point ? If you hit someone with a tyre iron or a baseball bat you'll either break their skull or kill them either way it ends up in court with , no doubt, their toothless brain dead relatives ready to work out where you live and take their revenge.

You really don't want any interaction with the cretin or his cretin friends or relatives.

Best way is to withdraw, which is what their father should have done.

Offline j15

There are a lot of strange views in this thread.

People in cars have been agressive towards me from time to time (honking etc.) without having any particular reason to act that way. On each ocassion I have let them past, have driven away and generally make a point of not engaging with them. I would only honk at someone if it would prevent an imminent accident.

Any one who is talking about arming themselves, getting out their car to respond, or even just giving your own serve back to a perceived slight is opening the door to a potential world of trouble that you don't need.

Best off just to let these things go and move on. If something genuinely warrants a report to the Police then by all means do so, but don't escalate a situation or be a hero.

Offline CortinaD

Like you said, you have everything to lose, they typically have nothing. Let them be and get on with life. It is not worth wasting your time or letting those wanker/wankettes get your blood boiling.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Like you said, you have everything to lose, they typically have nothing. Let them be and get on with life. It is not worth wasting your time or letting those wanker/wankettes get your blood boiling.

In every physical altercation there are no winners just losers.

regardless who comes off best or second best, there will always be injury, criminal charges and media attention

Now who needs that!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

There are a lot of strange views in this thread.

People in cars have been agressive towards me from time to time (honking etc.) without having any particular reason to act that way. On each ocassion I have let them past, have driven away and generally make a point of not engaging with them. I would only honk at someone if it would prevent an imminent accident.

Any one who is talking about arming themselves, getting out their car to respond, or even just giving your own serve back to a perceived slight is opening the door to a potential world of trouble that you don't need.

Best off just to let these things go and move on. If something genuinely warrants a report to the Police then by all means do so, but don't escalate a situation or be a hero.

For everyday road rage and stupid crap like that, you are 100% on the money but when it comes to some of the places that I visit and a lot of time late at night or the wee hours of the morning, the Mag is a handy tool to have. But that is a different scenario to what is being discussed here…..