Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Thats a large mag torch ? havent seen one before , I presume they are strong ?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Thats a large mag torch ? havent seen one before , I presume they are strong ?

My work taxis is equiped with the Maglite "White Star" 5 Cell unit - that is 5 D cell batteries.

Just over 17inches long and so is the torch!!!!! And yes, very strong!!!

Offline Paulstar

Firstly, glad you all got out of it okay.

Secondly, the answer is love. No seriously, next time someone is road raging at you just blow them a kiss  :thumbsup: they either

look like this :confused:

or this  :gnasher: <-- always priceless

you get to keep your cool, you're protected (relatively) in your car. People (mostly drunk) are constantly hanging out of windows trying to stir me up on the bike, someone told me either get off the bike and finish it or use the throttle and leave.

Guy at work was in his car one day and some tough guy was next to him gee'ing him up, instead of getting angry he discharged a fire extinguisher into the guys open window = win!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

. People (mostly drunk) are constantly hanging out of windows trying to stir me up on the bike, someone told me either get off the bike and finish it or use the throttle and leave.

chromatic visors are awesome for scaring someone when you're on a bike, providing you have all your padded riding gear which makes you look huge.  They cant see your face and tend to back off, then you use your throttle

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
...next time someone is road raging at you just blow them a kiss  :thumbsup: they either

look like this :confused:

or this  :gnasher: <-- always priceless

LMAO :D

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Capsicum Spray is illegal so I carry some of these instead.

Offline a.taylor

Here's another one for you..  I copped this about 6 months after getting my license.

After driving through a 2 lane roundabout I merged into the primary (right) lane as the left lane I was in was ending. The guy in the car behind starts flashing his lights at me and signalling that I should pull over. Seeing no reason to pull over I carry on and drive another 2-3km's all the while he is tailgating, flashing lights and generally being abusive.

When he finally decides he has had enough of what ever it was that I was doing he overtakes me then pulls up in the middle of the lane. Before I know it he is at my window (I almost always drive with windows down and on this occasion they were) where he proceeds to mouth off out me with claims of cutting him off at the round about. Traffic is banking up behind. Then through the window comes a punch to the jaw.

Was very surprised by the punch but I had his plates before he even got back to his car. Pulled of the road to write it down and before I knew it there was another guy at the window, the decent bloke in the Ute behind we who had just watched the whole thing and put a call through to the police for me.

The police dropped by the next day to take some photos of the injury (mostly cuts to the inside of the lip from braces, I went to the station to make a statement and he was charged and convicted of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.  :thumbsup:

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Sorry to hear that, but glad a criminal conviction was given.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I've witnessed a guy getting out of a car at the lights and try to puch an old guy through his window, I've seen a guy get out of his car walk to the car hehind, as the guy behind went to get out of his car the first guy grabs his door and slams it on the guy trying to get out.
There's scum out there I think Howards gun laws prevented a lot of deaths via payback.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

The police dropped by the next day to take some photos of the injury (mostly cuts to the inside of the lip from braces, I went to the station to make a statement and he was charged and convicted of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.  :thumbsup:

Nice - good to see they did something about it!!!

I've witnessed a guy getting out of a car at the lights and try to puch an old guy through his window, I've seen a guy get out of his car walk to the car hehind, as the guy behind went to get out of his car the first guy grabs his door and slams it on the guy trying to get out.
There's scum out there I think Howards gun laws prevented a lot of deaths via payback.

What is it with people......

OK - here is another one, early this year a Ute pulls up in front of my drive way(I have a long driveway going back up the property to the house). In the Ute was a bloke and his Missus. He was giving her a slap around for whatever reason. Everybody who drove past just kept going, no one stopped. It was my kids playing in the front yard that came and got me when they saw what was happening. I thought to myself, OK if I get involved I have no idea what may happen but there is no way that I can let this girl continue to be smacked around like that.

Anyhoo, I went up to the Ute and asked the guy to stop, he turned around to get out of the car and when he saw me he stopped in his tracks. It would seem that he was tough enough to beat up on a girl but not someone his own size(or in this case a bit bigger :p). The cops were called and before they could get there this guy pissed off in the Ute.

So in this case, it was not the best option to walk away - for me that is.

Found out later that the girl went back to him and dropped the chargers.    :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: