Offline blackr35

Southern Expressway, Port River Expressway, South Eastern Freeway - all down to 60 or less at the moment. The 'Superway' - not even open yet.

SA - the vanguard of the 'slow driving' movement.

Offline dkabab

whats worse than this is major arterial roads like port road, while there is no reason for anyone to be slowing down, most people seem to sit on 45-55kph in a 60 zone…. i don't get it.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

whats worse than this is major arterial roads like port road, while there is no reason for anyone to be slowing down, most people seem to sit on 45-55kph in a 60 zone…. i don't get it.

what i dont understand is weekend traffic.  Mon-Fri every one's in a rush, cutting in and out of lanes and on Saturday - Sunday driving like miss daisy

Offline dkabab

what i dont understand is weekend traffic.  Mon-Fri every one's in a rush, cutting in and out of lanes and on Saturday - Sunday driving like miss daisy

i had a month off work in november and i found myself just cruising around with no urgency to get anywhere. it was fantastic.
back at work 9-5, i find myself driving with more haste…

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

i had a month off work in november and i found myself just cruising around with no urgency to get anywhere. it was fantastic.

That's all well and good, it's just annoying when the 'cruisers' hog all the lanes.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve

You only work 9-5?

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession