Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Southern Expressway speed limits, FFS get your shit sorted out! 80 then 40 then 60 then 80 then 40 then 60 the 40 then 80 then 60 Ahhhhhhh What a joke!

Offline dkabab

Yep, drove through there last week. Was very frustrating. Would have been quicker down sth rd

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
they dont police it. I drive it weekly at an average 90 to 100km/h and have never seen a cop or a camera.
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

they dont police it. I drive it weekly at an average 90 to 100km/h and have never seen a cop or a camera.

They will now after that admission....  ;) I see the fluoro top militia with the ice coffee keeping good pace sub 6:30am after that it gets shithouse with some 1 pointer doing the speed limit!!!

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
FFS get your shit sorted out! 80 then 40 then 60 then 80 then 40 then 60 the 40 then 80 then 60 Ahhhhhhh What a joke!

Oh...you moved to Melbourne?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline JBO

those 1 pointers....always ruining it for the rest of us!!!!!
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

those 1 pointers....always ruining it for the rest of us!!!!!

Yes, I have no idea how they got that way?

Offline JBO

ha!

Offline TomE

Careful. They did a blitz after New Years. All unmarked cars. I saw numerous people pulled over for what would be very big fines. Only a matter of time before they decide to hit it again.
Worst part is that you a driving along in a 80 zone and other drivers think it is still 40

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Careful. They did a blitz after New Years. All unmarked cars. I saw numerous people pulled over for what would be very big fines. Only a matter of time before they decide to hit it again.
Worst part is that you a driving along in a 80 zone and other drivers think it is still 40

Its bull shit, I would contest any fine given under those conditions, it shows a 60 and 40 at the same time in one place. I would have taken a picture on my phone, but I was using it at the time I was speeding through so I had no chance.... If the hidden camera in the crate shows a red Ferrari 360 with no plate on the back going through the 40 zone at 110 on the Southern Expressway yesterday afternoon it was not me.  ;)