Offline skylineguy19

yeah he was actually on his way to my place when i was shown this thread. In his defence he will not be doing it anymore now knowing that there is a local there that is not happy about it. He is a good bloke and as some of you have said can drive very well, just not everyone has the coin to go to track unfortunately and its always gonna be that way.

Offline dkabab

yeah he was actually on his way to my place when i was shown this thread. In his defence he will not be doing it anymore now knowing that there is a local there that is not happy about it. He is a good bloke and as some of you have said can drive very well, just not everyone has the coin to go to track unfortunately and its always gonna be that way.

yes we dont have a track to go to every day... but when you go to that corner with the sole intention of drifting, then turn around, go back and do it again etc...
as he would know, we have plenty of learner truck drivers going down tikalara street, aswell as the usual traffic of semis and other vehicles. its really a stupid place to do it... and you can set your clock by him also... 8am 12pm 4:30pm
the only reason he is 'sorry' is because hes scared hes going to lose his licence.
dont get me wrong, i have nothing against motor sport at all, i encourage it, but its people like this who ruin it for other enthusiasts who enjoy driving their cars withought being hassled by the law...

Offline skylineguy19

honestly mate, you dont know the first thing about this guy so you cant tell me shit about why he is sorry. I can gurantee you he is not apologising to you for the sake of trying to keep his licence. You ever think that some people just feel bad if they annoy someone else. Shit, i did something today that pissed someone else off and i felt bad for it and if i could i would go back and apologise.

Offline dkabab

mate he could be mother teresa, but that makes no difference in this situation.
if he had such a regard for the public and the residents, he wouldn't have started doing it in the first place.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
'P' Plater
+
Drifting on public streets
=
LOL

That be:  Loss Of License

Grow a brain
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
but its people like this who ruin it for other enthusiasts who enjoy driving their cars withought being hassled by the law...

That's the problem I have with it as well.

And that's regardless of his motivations for either doing it in the first place, or then apologising afterwards when someone has pointed out that it's kinda uncool.

On that topic, did you know that some adults never develop the ability to assess "cause and effect", and therefore are never capable of choosing to do or not to do something based on possible outcomes/effects?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
On that topic, did you know that some adults never develop the ability to assess "cause and effect", and therefore are never capable of choosing to do or not to do something based on possible outcomes/effects?

:wave:

you rang?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com

Offline skylineguy19

well i'm not here to defend his actions or make excuses for him. But i think going to the cops is abit over the top. Honestly, im sure we have all done something stupid on the road, be it speeding, racing, drifting etc.

Anyway, you 2 can sort it out.