Offline 265T

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

yep!  :thumbsdown:

send it to the cops

Yeah - bury him.

Not being an old grump but that is wrong. It would also be wrong to try to sell him the photos.
Don't even talk to him, just let the cops deal with it!!!!!!!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Offline dkabab

might just speak to him and ask him to stop....otherwise the photos are off to the cops.
my office window looks right out at that corner... so i see him doing it all day. i must admit, he is a pretty good driver... well hes well practiced on that corner anyway...

Offline cel

might just speak to him and ask him to stop....otherwise the photos are off to the cops.
my office window looks right out at that corner... so i see him doing it all day. i must admit, he is a pretty good driver... well hes well practiced on that corner anyway...

That will probably only make him stop on that road and he'll continue somewhere else. If you let the cops deal with it, that might scare him off to do it on any public roads.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

LOL - here's a quicker one :p

Well done ash.

Lets face it, theres no where for anyone to go.  IF you want to go to a track it costs an arm and a leg and its not available all the time.  I think the councils should provide space like they do with cricket/football/netball and every other bloody ball sport.

That's obviously not the right place to do it, but there is a percentage of people who want to do it, so provide some facilities.  In Melbourne they have the calder circuit for drags etc, but imagine if you had to do the same with going out for a hit of the cricket ball.  Pay $50, line up hit the ball then go around and queue up again for an hour to hit the ball again.  That's my 5 cents anyway. (2 cents is no longer legal tender)

Offline dkabab

Well done ash.

Lets face it, theres no where for anyone to go.  IF you want to go to a track it costs an arm and a leg and its not available all the time.  I think the councils should provide space like they do with cricket/football/netball and every other bloody ball sport.

That's obviously not the right place to do it, but there is a percentage of people who want to do it, so provide some facilities.  In Melbourne they have the calder circuit for drags etc, but imagine if you had to do the same with going out for a hit of the cricket ball.  Pay $50, line up hit the ball then go around and queue up again for an hour to hit the ball again.  That's my 5 cents anyway. (2 cents is no longer legal tender)

i agree with you. but its just one of those things that will never happen in this day and age... UNLESS..... we have something like the nurburgring, where its open every day of the year, you rock up, put some coins in the machine and in you go, do a lap.