Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Just made a cap of coffee, the coffee in this place is some Indian stuff and it tastes like Tar.  :irked:

Very rarely do I find a Motel that has good coffee. It's pissing with rain and probably too late to find a coffee shop open anyway.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Just made a cap of coffee, the coffee in this place is some Indian stuff and it tastes like Tar.  :irked:

Very rarely do I find a Motel that has good coffee. It's pissing with rain and probably too late to find a coffee shop open anyway.

where the hell are you?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

too late ;)

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline CortinaD

Im not really into hotels but when I have to stay somewhere I bring those cupofchino satchels and use spring water in the jugs

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Nah, grind your own beans before you leave home, and just carry a tiny coffee plunger with you.  :thumbsup:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I normally have my Coffee bag with me that has all the supplies in it. Everthing to make a good cup of coffee.
Some days when travelling, I can be 100s of k's from the nearest town, so there is no ducking down to the local coffee shop at Morning tea. 

But did not have it this trip.  :(

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I dont know so much about the coffee but tonight we are parked outside a Motel using their guest WIFI when we get a knock on the door of our RV. The owner of the Motel just wanted to make sure we where OK. I said to him all was OK we just wanted a flat area to park off the road to have dinner. He asked me were going to spend the night. When I said I didn't know he suggested the RV Park next door. I said we might just find a spot on the road to park for the night then he suggested parking over the road in a car park there. Nice Chap I thought. 5 minutes later another knock at the door, busy night this now he is going to tell me to bugger off. Well he has brought backup this time, his wife. They ask me if we would like to stay in one of their Motel rooms and I said we are all self contained and did not need a room. They then said it's a quiet night tonight and you can have the room for free. I did change my stance and said we would park next to the motel rather than across the road. Most unlike me to turn down something for free.  :confused: They said drop in for a coffee in the morning so I will see what their coffee is like then.

Offline waz356

I dont know so much about the coffee but tonight we are parked outside a Motel using their guest WIFI when we get a knock on the door of our RV. The owner of the Motel just wanted to make sure we where OK. I said to him all was OK we just wanted a flat area to park off the road to have dinner. He asked me were going to spend the night. When I said I didn't know he suggested the RV Park next door. I said we might just find a spot on the road to park for the night then he suggested parking over the road in a car park there. Nice Chap I thought. 5 minutes later another knock at the door, busy night this now he is going to tell me to bugger off. Well he has brought backup this time, his wife. They ask me if we would like to stay in one of their Motel rooms and I said we are all self contained and did not need a room. They then said it's a quiet night tonight and you can have the room for free. I did change my stance and said we would park next to the motel rather than across the road. Most unlike me to turn down something for free.  :confused: They said drop in for a coffee in the morning so I will see what their coffee is like then.

Bates Motel?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala