Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline theintelligent1

• Vodka is Just Unfinished Gin

• Drives: Miss Daisy
Love that movie!!!! Have it on Bluray and still watch it from time to time....    :p
I did see somewhere that it could be a TV series soon.

:thumbsup: yep pure gold!.........edit - google tells me you are right re:tv series....even better!

What is it ?
Fargo.....get downloading now..... :mischief: legally of course......

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
So which fchat and Ae cyber bully has a court order against their cyber bullying?

How long do they last?

Judging by your barely disguised glee I would have to go with Pee Pee; but I know nothing about it.
Personally I think it's a bit sad that anyone takes the forums seriously enough to go to the trouble of :
A) Getting upset
B) Having their panties in such a twist that they could be bothered going to the time and expense of getting a court order.

If it upsets you that much, why not just stop reading and participating? Seems obvious to me *shrug*

Offline Joel

Judging by your barely disguised glee I would have to go with Pee Pee; but I know nothing about it.
Personally I think it's a bit sad that anyone takes the forums seriously enough to go to the trouble of :
A) Getting upset
B) Having their panties in such a twist that they could be bothered going to the time and expense of getting a court order.

If it upsets you that much, why not just stop reading and participating? Seems obvious to me *shrug*

:thumbsup:
Its the internet for gods sake.. There is a lot worse things in life then this!!!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
No court order on Pee Pee BTW, so either Philly is running with a rumour or it's somebody else.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
No court order on Pee Pee BTW, so either Philly is running with a rumour or it's somebody else.

I dread actually making a serious comment in this thread ... but could a court order you not to visit a website?
C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

I dread actually making a serious comment in this thread ... but could a court order you not to visit a website?

Imagine if you could get them to order people to GO to a website  :D

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Yep - I know of some cases where this has happened.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

:thumbsup:
Its the internet for gods sake.. There is a lot worse things in life then this!!!

You'd be surprised.....

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
A) Getting upset

You are talking after all about the biggest tosser/wanker/loser to exist on forums (fazman).
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.