Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Ten years ago these two people were deeply stupid and immature and made a disgraceful decision to traffic heroin. It's a particularly moronic thing to do in a country where it's widely known that capital punishment applies to drug trafficking (but the harshest penalties will very rarely temper brazen stupidity).

In the years since it's widely accepted that they were rehabilitated, reformed, and a positive example for the others that they were imprisoned with. There is an executive discretion to commute death sentences to life imprisonment. That being the case, it's hard to think of a more appropriate and deserving case for mercy in a situation like this.

Well said.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

As do I, I have had friends and family ruined by drugs.

I am fully conversant with the misery caused by drug abuse.
I have lost a family member, a professional staff member and literally dozens of patients who I came to know well
to heroin. I suspect most of the people baying for blood on the sidelines are completely ignorant and have NFI about the reality.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I'm interested in knowing who paid all the legal fees for appeal after appeal.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

+1
Honesty approach is working well Scud.  We have our drug policy launched plain and simple.  ;)

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I have lost a family member, a professional staff member and literally dozens of patients who I came to know well
to heroin. I suspect most of the people baying for blood on the sidelines are completely ignorant and have NFI about the reality.

I'm sure you see your fair share of it at work, i presume you're doling out methadone?

but in line with this conversation, these guys get no sympathy from me, they knew the rules, and the penalties but did it anyway.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I have a family member who drowned under mysterious circumstances -  he was apparently very significant in the scene.

An ex employee of mine ( professional person) is serving time for manufacturing meth

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
Apparently all 8 faced the firing squad without being blind folded.......takes balls to do that.

Anyway these guys did wrong.......they should be punished maybe with a  life sentence without the possibility of being released i think that should have been the MAX even that's way tooo much.

But thinking again.....the country it happened in is a sh1t hole anyway with majority of the population the 'religion of peace type' barbaric monkeys.

Anyone remember what happened to the bali bombers????????????

Offline beankeen456

I don't think anyone doubt's the punishment was draconian, but they knew what the consequences were and yet still did it. At the end of the day they are drug dealers and get absolutely no sympathy from me.