Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Me personally no, when I hear a Catholic priest molesting some poor kid, I don't sit there and say all Catholics do this it's one sicko. I've always seen good and bad within every religion. In saying that yes I agree there are tensions all over the world. Stuff happening in Europe with the banning of head scarves etc. I have spoken to a few Muslims, one of them who was recently arrested by Asio in relation to terrorist activities. When I knew the family a few years ago,they used to winge they don't like this and that about Australia, I was always in arguments don't like it piss off. Go back to the third world country where it's there way or no way if you think it's better. Stop trying to change Australia. It's a real shame what's going, and I'm saddened and embarrassed by all that's happening, this is 100% guaranteed not what Islam preaches.

Your religion has a fanatical side that ruins it for all the rest, I really don't know what anyone can do about that.

Offline BAFTOZ

• Drives: 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider
  • Name: Elvir
Your religion has a fanatical side that ruins it for all the rest, I really don't know what anyone can do about that.

Dodger I totally agree. There are too many nutcases who misinterpret the teachings to suit there own agenda. These riots had nothing to do with the video. They are a bunch of idiots who get fired up for a cause they now nothing about. I would bet that most are muslims by name only, not by heart. By that i mean they call themselves muslims but dont follow the real meaning of islam. I call these people part-time muslims. Again as I  said before its a lack of intelligence and understanding. Its Like fine you want to voice your opinion great do so in a civilized manner, voice your concern, prove to people that this is wrong by setting a good example,  not put 5 police officers in hospitals, my thoughts a prayers go out to those injured who's job it is to serve and protect us.

I agree with the other comment also we do need tougher immigration laws, we do need to eliminate dual citizenship. Maybe it was the way I was raised but I was always taught not to judge people by groups, but individually, sadly there are just too any individuals in Islam who are (sorry can't use that sort of language here)

I hope whoever reads my comments, has a small glimpse of my head and heart and I hope that it leaves a small thought in their own minds that not all Muslims are like the ones in Sydney.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Not good enuf I'm afraid. Mel Gibson :agro: has never made a movie about Spiderman. 

I wish I wrote The Bible.. Imagine the Royalties. Undefeated best selling book every year for 100 years in a row.

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

I wish I wrote The Bible.. Imagine the Royalties. Undefeated best selling book every year for 100 years in a row.
[/quote]

Sorry mate
I wrote it
All my own work
Nice royalties
That's why I am buying a Ferrari
Tuck in a bit closer Mary, Pass the wine Judas, where's that cheque Peter?

:mischief:    :mischief:    :mischief:

Offline Slickaz

• Hulk...SMASH!

• Name: Slick
i think that they need to round up these people put them on a boat and send them to an island.

if you dont like what you see, go BACK HOME and cause havoc there, kill your own people its fine with the rest of the world..
but you come to a western country, want to enjoy the welfare here but abuse it when some moron across the world ( who HAPPENS TO BE EGYPTIAN ALSO!) decided to make a movie.

the countless videos against Christians and Budhhist temples being blown up does not equate to the Christian world going out to kill your ambassadors.

if you've watched the murder of Christopher Stephens, the US ambassador in Libya, he had nothing to do with the movie.
just a sad violent religion, as translated by some of its followers..
Hulk...SMASH!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Why havent the Government said that there will be no demonstration this Sunday and that anyone that attempts one will be arrested for an illegal gathering and charged with Terrorism?

Extreme Muslims in Australia should be considered terrorists like they are in other countries. Theyre not actually part of the religion, they are using the name of the religion for acts of terrorism. Time to put an end to it. No excuses.

Offline Slickaz

• Hulk...SMASH!

• Name: Slick
Why havent the Government said that there will be no demonstration this Sunday and that anyone that attempts one will be arrested for an illegal gathering and charged with Terrorism?

Extreme Muslims in Australia should be considered terrorists like they are in other countries. Theyre not actually part of the religion, they are using the name of the religion for acts of terrorism. Time to put an end to it. No excuses.

you know what its..
they just want a reason to riot and cause damage....just waitin for sh!t to happen..
i wonder how many of those people actually have legitimate jobs and contribute towards the economy.

im sure there are good muslims out there, just sad that every one of em ive met has been a douchebag, i have heard this comment from EVERY single one of them that have had the chance to say this "USA and western countries deserve more 911s to happen"...
Hulk...SMASH!

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
I have spoken to a few Muslims, one of them who was recently arrested by Asio in relation to terrorist activities.

Interesting
You have been here since you were 1, yet still have contact with this person. You sound educated and yet associate with people asio are looking into?

I am australian and have no religion or bias against any type or form of religion , I have also not spoken to or associated myself with anyone being arrested by asio in relation to terrorist activities.
I personally have also not been subject to an investigation or been arrested by asio inrelation to being a terrorist

Please don't take this as a shot or me being rude but i read that and thought you were not helping your case through association and that is what you are trying to do.

I don't believe in sending them back but if covicted of 2 crimes under AUS law then they should posibly be send back.
2 strikes and you are out

Offline TomE

I personally have also not been subject to an investigation or been arrested by asio inrelation to being a terrorist

I was once interviewed by ASIO for 3 hours...

A Uni friend was in the last round of interviews for a graduate job with them, I was her peer reference.
Some of the sexual natured questions they asked me about would have made Mondi blush   :argh:.

They were checking her out to make sure she didn't have any dirty secrets that could be used to blackmail her.

Never heard from her since...
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "