Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I was sitting at my desk at work with the 40 odd security cameras up on screens in front of me. I'm working away and I become aware of a flurry of activity outside the premises out of the corner of my eye. I look up and a thug is belting the shit out of the poor cleaner from the Medical Centre next door with a baseball bat on the footpath. :eek:

Teenage Arab looking scumbag taking on a 4ft 10 inch Asian woman. This place is getting worse and worse :(

Fortunately she and her husband who got clobbered as well are ok and it's all on multiple cameras. Police turned up in minutes and had the scum bag about 15 mins later.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Thats horrible, there has been the case here in adelaide in the media lately of the elderly gentleman being assaulted on the bus
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Thats horrible, there has been the case here in adelaide in the media lately of the elderly gentleman being assaulted on the bus

I will post a screen shot from one of the cameras tomorrow.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I was sitting at my desk at work with the 40 odd security cameras up on screens in front of me. I'm working away and I become aware of a flurry of activity outside the premises out of the corner of my eye. I look up and a thug is belting the shit out of the poor cleaner from the Medical Centre next door with a baseball bat on the footpath. :eek:

Teenage Arab looking scumbag taking on a 4ft 10 inch Asian woman. This place is getting worse and worse :(

Fortunately she and her husband who got clobbered as well are ok and it's all on multiple cameras. Police turned up in minutes and had the scum bag about 15 mins later.

I work in the eastern suburbs.  One evening, still daylight and I hear a commotion outside.  Go out to have a look and I aw your stereotypical jerry springer trailer park trash couple, skinny white man with close cropped head with a large aboriginal woman.  He was holding a baby and was beating her up, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her onto the road, then she would beat him up, and on and on it went like that.  All the while I could smell the alcohol from across the road.  Called the cops, too them about 15 minutes to get there -  great to watch, 3 cop cars come screaming around the corner, one of them getting airborne as he mounted the nature strip.  Anyway, by the time they got there the couple had gone walkabouts.

Once the scene was described, cops just said it was a waste of their resources, as the usual pattern is he won't press charges, nor will she, and it will happen again the next day and the next and the next. 

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

There's definitely a case of deportation for those having 2 passports.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog</a>

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

I agree entirely. If possible they should be deported ASAP.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

There's definitely a case of deportation for those having 2 passports.

Those scum could be identified from the footage but it wont happen,
Today Tonight are scum themselves it could be a beat up for all we know, they've done it before, if it is true just find these blokes and throw them in jail.
But no, the law is on their side, no wonder the cops are giving up.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

At least the Cops got this scumbag within 15 mins and all the footage has him nailed cold.
It was a crime of opportunity. He happened to be walking past as cleaners were loading stuff into their car after finishing up. He waited in the shadows until the lady went inside to get the next load to put in her car. He then jumped into her open car and tried to steal it. She comes back out with her husband and surprises scumbag. He gets out with baseball bat and starts laying into them.
That's when I saw them on screen so I have grabbed my keys (I am in locked building) and run to the front door. It's all over in under a minute, so by the time I am unlocking the door to help, scumbag is swaggering past swinging his bat gangster style like a hero. He sees and hears me and bolts. Beat the shit out of a couple of tiny pensioners; but runs when faced with some real opposition. Gutless little shit Grrrrrrr

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.