Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
It's starting already - only two fairly warm days in a row so far this summer but walking the city streets is just stink nation, every little alley smells like rotting flesh, people 12 feet away reek of cheap deoderant mixed with BO, elevators are a dank pit of sweat from people going from hot to cold, taxis are a bath in the perspiration of the last person who took it....

...oh well, hello humanity :wave:

not to mention due to our crap public transport system everyone decided to drive in yesterday dso i had to park 25 mins from work (which was fun to walk in the heat at midday)

oh well 2 weeks and i should be living 10 mins from the city so trains / busses will be easier to tolerate
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline dkabab

not to mention due to our crap public transport system everyone decided to drive in yesterday dso i had to park 25 mins from work (which was fun to walk in the heat at midday)

oh well 2 weeks and i should be living 10 mins from the city so trains / busses will be easier to tolerate

except for the smell of 40 people sweating it out on a bus  :faint:

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
It's starting already - only two fairly warm days in a row so far this summer but walking the city streets is just stink nation, every little alley smells like rotting flesh, people 12 feet away reek of cheap deoderant mixed with BO, elevators are a dank pit of sweat from people going from hot to cold, taxis are a bath in the perspiration of the last person who took it....

...oh well, hello humanity :wave:

luckily for me, people in melbourne wash.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
except for the smell of 40 people sweating it out on a bus  :faint:

true i hate finishing around school time cos 40+ teens going through puberty is hell before you look at the 40 - 50 min bus ride home  :faint:
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Thats why i just flatout avoid the city unless i have to be there.... Stick to Glenelg and mates pools on hot weather... these 5 day weekends are killing me though!
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline app

I catch a bus from uni most days in the city and a lot of the time it is just completely packed with people standing up. In winter, I always used to get colds because someone on the bus would constantly sneeze and in summer I would literally almost pass out from the horrible smell of people sweating on hot days. So now I just avoid the peak times and just stay in the library and study until it's past the peak time.

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

I Cant sit in a library for more than about 10 minutes before im bored, i think ive tried to study in there once or twice, and ended up with a piece of paper covered in random drawings.....
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline CortinaD

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

So did you guys have fun in the 44 degree sunshine today???    :eek:   :melting: