Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Probably will start taking L carnitine soon as it helps to convert fat to muscles
That is a physical imposibility. And L-carnt must be injected otherwise it won't be absorbed at all. And ideally you should have an insulin shot simultaneously with it if you want it to work correctly.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

5% bodyfat at 90kgs!    :eek:

You're a farking monster...
That's a competition ready light-heavyweight. Depending on his height, he could be the next big find...

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

How the fark do you exercise those Butt muscles to look like that?????    :eek:

Offline andecorp

It's just leanness. That's what the muscle looks like under the fat.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
That is a physical imposibility. And L-carnt must be injected otherwise it won't be absorbed at all. And ideally you should have an insulin shot simultaneously with it if you want it to work correctly.

I didn't want to turn this thread into science expo like the other one so I let it go, this is more about results for us who've accumulated middle-age-spread and looking to amp up...

It's just leanness. That's what the muscle looks like under the fat.

As someone who's looked at a lot of skin-off musculature, I can confirm.

Offline Neru

http://www.aaasupplements.com.au/products/Acetyl-L%252dCarnitine-60caps.html

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Online allanuber

• Name: Al

Hey Andecorp, welcome to the thread - you're probably the most qualified guy here in terms of actual experience in creating a (stealing Steve's honest wording) pfwoooar physique.

I don't think it matters if we end up spearing down some side discussions in this forum - guaranteed the relative value of supplements is going to be something controversial.

My 2 cents - any 'fat loss' supplements are a total waste of time unless your diet's already solid and you're already starting to see real abs.

My 4 cents ... a 'real' sub-10% bodyfat reading means you're either amazingly focussed or a genetic freak. It'd be good if we have one of the two here   :)

The one area I am going to buy some supps, is in the 'pre workout' bucket of stimulants ... for no reason other than that the mental/focus aspect means I'm doing more at every gym session and more inclined to go hard.

example product for arguing about: http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/cellucor-c4-extreme

(note, no affiliation with this site, just easiest way to linky to product...)
C'mon, do it!

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Hey Andecorp, welcome to the thread - you're probably the most qualified guy here in terms of actual experience in creating a (stealing Steve's honest wording) pfwoooar physique.

I don't think it matters if we end up spearing down some side discussions in this forum - guaranteed the relative value of supplements is going to be something controversial.

My 2 cents - any 'fat loss' supplements are a total waste of time unless your diet's already solid and you're already starting to see real abs.

My 4 cents ... a 'real' sub-10% bodyfat reading means you're either amazingly focussed or a genetic freak. It'd be good if we have one of the two here   :)

The one area I am going to buy some supps, is in the 'pre workout' bucket of stimulants ... for no reason other than that the mental/focus aspect means I'm doing more at every gym session and more inclined to go hard.

example product for arguing about: http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/cellucor-c4-extreme

(note, no affiliation with this site, just easiest way to linky to product...)

Good site i ordered some stuff a while back (protein) before work on a wed and was delivered on the thursday

I figured that with the minimal weight training ( at most just bodybweight doing push ups ect) that the was no point taking the protein daily and have the occasional pre gym supplement if im feeling flat and need that boost to get me to / through a session

Will evaluate my position when im back in aust and eating my normal diet ect to post up in here
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline tentacles1

Did you look like this?

This is 6% at 94kg:

That just makes me question the accuracy of my trainer's body fat readings. Will be interested to hear what %BF you think I am come December.