Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Wow, sounded like he screwed you over a bit. I don't want to get too involved in the tennis match but I think you have a right to be mad perhaps? :scratchchin:

he tried to...didn't work out for him though.

I don't know either of you well enough to make a decision on where you and Scud stand. Maybe you can link me to the thread where he said all of this? :tilt:

Mmmm.... a lot of Ferrari owners are posers though (Mark Stevens being one of the best :D), ever considered that?

Nike. Just do it.

actually...i posted those links just a couple of weeks ago.

it's not important, really, but it's obviously bugged him the whole time....which i'm not really unhappy about :)

scud's not as bad as some (some pretend to own cars they don't)....whilst he's all talk about f40s, enzos, zondas (supercars in general), at least he buys SOME things so he's not a total douche bag. i just think shut up or put up....buy the car THEN show off about it.

he (sort of) did it with the LP640....so even a neanderthal can learn.

I love my car.

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

actually...i posted those links just a couple of weeks ago.

it's not important, really, but it's obviously bugged him the whole time....which i'm not really unhappy about :)

scud's not as bad as some (some pretend to own cars they don't)....whilst he's all talk about f40s, enzos, zondas (supercars in general), at least he buys SOME things so he's not a total douche bag. i just think shut up or put up....buy the car THEN show off about it.

he (sort of) did it with the LP640....so even a neanderthal can learn.

I must have missed the links.  :doh: Oh well.

I find that if he said he was "definitely going" to get purchase one as opposed to just tossing up the idea, they're totally different situations.

I actually agree with your whole post for once :)

goober

Wow, sounded like he screwed you over a bit. I don't want to get too involved in the tennis match but I think you have a right to be mad perhaps? :scratchchin:

I don't know either of you well enough to make a decision on where you and Scud stand. Maybe you can link me to the thread where he said all of this? :tilt:

Mmmm.... a lot of Ferrari owners are posers though (Mark Stevens being one of the best :D), ever considered that?

Nike. Just do it.

mark stevens is the dude that bought a jet from aeromil after the classic last year.

and yes you are correct, and capt cockhead is up there as well in the fuckwit stakes

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

I find that if he said he was "definitely going" to get purchase one as opposed to just tossing up the idea, they're totally different situations.

you should do that more often.

"definitely going" not quite....how about "i'm about to pull the trigger on......" but miraculously doesn't happen...not once...not twice...but 3 times. (that i know of)

anyway...it's of no consequence, but that's what started the ball rolling...which has given me countless happy hours.

I love my car.

goober

please dont fall in love with PP, i did and ended up in his cellar in a gymp costume for 6 months

Offline Laminator

mark stevens is the dude that bought a jet from aeromil after the classic last year.

I heard he runs a chauffeur company or something of the sort?

Anyway, seen him and his F430 Spider about 4 times now, all times he was wearing the 'Ferrari outfit' :D

goober

PP's always bored until Phil gets involved.
no no PP is not bored, dill is the boring one, after finally meeting him its all true, he is the sucess story of the 21st century, if he ran a funeral home no one would die

goober

I heard he runs a chauffeur company or something of the sort?

Anyway, seen him and his F430 Spider about 4 times now, all times he was wearing the 'Ferrari outfit' :D
capt cockhead works for him as GM, and its his wife's family who has the money behind them.

remember capt cockhead was the one who sold his house to buy a ferrari, with priorities that far outa whack he needs lots of TLC

Offline Laminator

please dont fall in love with PP, i did and ended up in his cellar in a gymp costume for 6 months

Well when I first joined both AE and F-Chat he was described as an old fart who just loves digging at people.

I didn't actually know he had valued opinions.

:teehee: gymp costume  :eek:

Offline Laminator

you should do that more often.

Once you stop saying I'm 10 years old :(

"definitely going" not quite....how about "i'm about to pull the trigger on......" but miraculously doesn't happen...not once...not twice...but 3 times. (that i know of)

anyway...it's of no consequence, but that's what started the ball rolling...which has given me countless happy hours.

Really? Well, 3 times is a bit disappointing, but at least you're enjoying it. :)