Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

capt cockhead works for him as GM, and its his wife's family who has the money behind them.

remember capt cockhead was the one who sold his house to buy a ferrari, with priorities that far outa whack he needs lots of TLC

Ahemmm, who is "Capt" Cockhead? FF or Scud?

I saw Mark Stevens' wife at Carnivale, she looked sooooooo bored shitless, poor wives of the owners, no gratitude goes to them :o

goober

Ahemmm, who is "Capt" Cockhead? FF or Scud?

I saw Mark Stevens' wife at Carnivale, she looked sooooooo bored shitless, poor wives of the owners, no gratitude goes to them :o

capt cockhead is the state pres of the f club

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I didn't actually know he had valued opinions.

that might be a bit of an exaggeration.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 265T

Offline Aircon

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Laminator..

PP claims I TRIED to screw him over... well I say i didn't even try, the fact is I didn't, whether I tried or not... All I did wrong was not accommodate him early (in his opinion) enough when he had a complaint... Despite him being forwarned about my other committments and availability.

The other FACT is that PP then tried to defraud me (via VCAT with help from inaccurate diagnosis from 2 other Ferrari repairers) for around $3000+ to remove his whole engine and subframe and re-do/replace all his cam seals and gaskets again, when all his car needed was a $300 fix... which I subsequently did.... for free.

And THAT is undisputable FACT.

Offline Aircon

Laminator..

PP claims I TRIED to screw him over... well I say i didn't even try, the fact is I didn't, whether I tried or not... All I did wrong was not accommodate him early (in his opinion) enough when he had a complaint... Despite him being forwarned about my other committments and availability.

The other FACT is that PP then tried to defraud me (via VCAT with help from inaccurate diagnosis from 2 other Ferrari repairers) for around $3000+ to remove his whole engine and subframe and re-do/replace all his cam seals and gaskets again, when all his car needed was a $300 fix... which I subsequently did.... for free.

And THAT is undisputable FACT.

wow...what a liar you are!

can you SLEEP at night?

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
I didn't know we had a transcontinental thread to BS in yeah!!! More fun for me.

Offline Aircon

www.pless.com.au/mechanics.htm

phil...everyone...take a look at the photos on that page. can anyone see a significant leak from the cam covers apart from me?

obviously phil can't.

i'd like to know what he attempted to fix if they weren't leaking. and i'd already paid him two months or so before those photos were taken to fix that very leak.

he told me to take a running jump, pretty much, and that's when things took a turn for the worse (but more fun for me)

imagine taking $'000s from someone, then when a fault reoccurs, not telling him to bring it straight in for inspection, but more, telling him it's not your fault initially THEN eventually saying you'd fix it and only charge for parts!! like WTF! i paid once..that was enough.

phool...make up all the stories you like....call me all the names you like...there's not changing photographic and email evidence.