Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
http://aussieexotics.com/forum/off-topic/the-transcontinental-bs-thread-t1248.0.html;msg14496#msg14496

yes, everyone PLEASE look at those photos...

imagine my horror in being threatened with a VCAT fight for a full engine out and seal job costing several $000's, when I re-fixed everything in those photo's for ~$300..., which I didn't charge for, of course.

what a shyster he is....

beware. He lies.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
http://aussieexotics.com/forum/off-topic/the-transcontinental-bs-thread-t1248.0.html;msg14496#msg14496

shocking stutter you have there.

if i were you, i'd have stopped bringing this sort of shit up. blind freddie can see what happened. just makes you look like even more of a crook.

denying it now is also a joke as in the past you've admitted that the leak was your fault and that you handled it badly.

now if you're saying that you only did it because i was going to take you to vcat, you're basically saying that even though you admit you didn't fix the leak properly, there was no way you were otherwise going to fix it.

hahaha...good on ya..and good one.

I love my car. Buy your own

• Soap Dodger

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Hey did anyone see the moon tonight.....very pretty.

Offline 265T

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
^ see edit

wow...who'd have predicted your response.

ok..riddle me this.....you "fixed" my leaking cam covers in the september/october.....you were told that exactly the same leak had returned in december.

YOU DID NOT AGREE TO FIX IT for a futher 12 months....AND...you admit it was only because i threatenened you with vcat...so by your own admission today and previously, you had no intention of rectifying your stuff up. how's that for great backup, hey?

i love how you dig yourself in a hole. it makes my day every time you do it...i sit here giggling like a school girl at you.

here you are, in a public forum, proving and admitting to anyone who takes the time to read the thread that you did shoddy work on my car and had NO intention of making good.

you've got the equal worst reputation of any mechanic i've ever heard of...and here you are proving it.

love it!

thanks.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

wow...who'd have predicted your response.

ok..riddle me this.....you "fixed" my leaking cam covers in the september/october.....you were told that exactly the same leak had returned in december.

YOU DID NOT AGREE TO FIX IT for a futher 12 months....AND...you admit it was only because i threatenened you with vcat...so by your own admission today and previously, you had no intention of rectifying your stuff up. how's that for great backup, hey?

i love how you dig yourself in a hole. it makes my day every time you do it...i sit here giggling like a school girl at you.

here you are, in a public forum, proving and admitting to anyone who takes the time to read the thread that you did shoddy work on my car and had NO intention of making good.

you've got the equal worst reputation of any mechanic i've ever heard of...and here you are proving it.

love it!

thanks.

You're lapping this up. :p

Offline 265T

..i sit here giggling like a school girl

now i have that image in my head  :doh:

• Soap Dodger

as you know, the sealant I used was wrong.. my mistake for not knowing that.. but my workmanship was actually fine... FWIW.

But yes, the leak was my fault. And i've admitted that before.

BUT, it was YOU I refused to deal with again, not your car.

I would have happily paid for someone else to fix it (just so you'd fuck off, for which I've been applauded, actually, which makes me laugh too).. but you couldn't find anyone that knew what was actually wrong.

So I relented.. to save money from others inabiltiy to diagnose the problem and save me from your inscrupulous behaviour.