Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Hellen Keller didn't die fifty years ago - she's alive and well and is a cricket umpire.

:doh:
http://sports.ndtv.com/the-ashes-2013/news/211725-the-ashes-usman-khawajas-controversial-decision-has-twitter-abuzz

Meanwhile, Twitter is abuzz condemning the controversial decision: Even KRudd had a say, lol

Umpires protecting each other is the main reason DRS is causing controversy! - Scott Styris

That is a ridiculous decision by both the on & off field umpires. DRS creating yet more controversy. Any wonder players don't walk! - Alec Stewart

And people say you should Walk .... No chance when you get decisions like that... - Michael Vaughan

Feel for a young player who is trying to make his way in the game.... Really poor decision.... - Michael Vaughan

#ICC please explain the farcical decision of Usman Khawaja, players careers on the line here! - Tom Moody

That is an unbelievable decision what a joke by both on & off field umpires, covering each others backsides! - Tom Moody

DRS was introduced to eradicate the human howlers...humans are out to prove that no technology can eliminate human errors. - Aakash Chopra

I've just sat down to watch the test. That was one of the worst cricket umpiring decisions I have ever seen. - Kevin Rudd

Dharmasena was the 3rd umpire.. And he will umpire the next test!! Should be sacked! - Dean Jones

Offline sartofatto

It must have been the right decision because Rudd said it was wrong.

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
I've bought local generic PC's for years, I find they're best and a hell of a lot easier to get fixed than waiting on Dell or taking it back to Harvey Norman.

Yep I'm with you Dodgey.....
Had a guy here in the Sunny Place who has built me 8 different computers to build me a server to my spec.
Good quality stuff without going nuts.
Looking at replacing now as it is now 7 years old and never failed. Runs 24/7/365 x 7 = pretty darn good.
We ran out of HD space and just slotted a couple of big new HD's in and away it went.

:thumbsup: