Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Wow - I'm far more orderly in my positioning - obviously a poor strategy!  However on a time-scale my technique is surely more sound, until about the 50th wave I knock out 90% of the baddies before they even enter the screen so I get there really quick, but then things turn ugly fast too.

Up to 78 - still can't get past my orderly fetish :p  Just setting my guns up so they're effective over as much territory as possible - I hate having some idle.

The game's a funny little metaphor - up till 20 you're just putting together a few piddly things and keeping it under control, late 20's the money starts coming in and you can afford the nicer stuff, in your 30's it's coming in thick and fast and you have a real handle on it, in the 40's the money's coming in faster than you can spend it and you're totally dominating, in the 50's the money's still raining down but the assets are getting more expensive, in the 60's the money slows right up, late 60's you suffer a couple setbacks, and by the time you're in the 70's the money is barely dribbling in and you're just sitting back watching it all and reflecting on what you've put together and wondering how long you'll hold out. :p

Offline dkabab

The game's a funny little metaphor - up till 20 you're just putting together a few piddly things and keeping it under control, late 20's the money starts coming in and you can afford the nicer stuff, in your 30's it's coming in thick and fast and you have a real handle on it, in the 40's the money's coming in faster than you can spend it and you're totally dominating, in the 50's the money's still raining down but the assets are getting more expensive, in the 60's the money slows right up, late 60's you suffer a couple setbacks, and by the time you're in the 70's the money is barely dribbling in and you're just sitting back watching it all and reflecting on what you've put together and wondering how long you'll hold out. :p

WOW.... that was deep! :faint:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Hehe - I tried a new method where I didn't use the space bar to release the horde so I had waaaaaay too much time to think :p

Stoopid game - got up at 630am and basically played it straight through till after 10 then thought I should probly go to the office. :doh:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hehe - I tried a new method where I didn't use the space bar to release the horde so I had waaaaaay too much time to think :p

Stoopid game - got up at 630am and basically played it straight through till after 10 then thought I should probly go to the office. :doh:

LOL - "The game's a funny little metaphor" - trust you to think of that.  :p

Offline Ace

If you like this and have an iphone, get the Fieldrunners app. Similar and very addictive. And can save progress  :)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

fieldrunners on the iPhone is fun. Great for when your in transit and have nothing else to do.

My high score is 746275  :scratchchin:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline app

Offline dkabab

Stop moving the goal posts.... i was getting so close!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

The guy who made this game should be shot, I mean got a best score of 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell????? 85 was painful!!!   :doh: