Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
The wife and i are going to Japan next week going to Suzuka F1 then heading back to Tokyo then wife fly's home albeit with a stop over in Cairns than i stay for a further week guest of NSX Club of Japan and Honda for the 25th anniversary of the NSX.

First time in Japan so any info would be appreciated.

Offline iHumble

Try their freshly made noodles. Best in the world. Make as much slurping sound as you can. By doing so, you're giving compliment to the chef and is a form of respect as well.

After you have eaten delicious sushi in Japan, you wouldn't wana eat sushi in Aus.

Just my 2cent.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I have been to Japan a number of times and am about to go again as soon as work will give me a month off, could be in a weeks time, could be in 2 months time

Each time I go I write about it extensively, with hundreds of photos
You can see it all at my personal website, which is now http://www.falseguide.com

I travel alone and just explore cities and regions, which is very easy to do in Japan, and surprisingly cheap
I hike a lot and walk at least 25km every day, so see a lot, but its generally cheaper activities and as I dont drink you cant rely on me for night life advice

If you have never been before, just set yourself up in Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ikebekuro (assuming you are staying in Tokyo) and you cant go wrong.

Try and take a day trip out of Tokyo, the weather will be great whilst you are there
A good one is Kamakura and the nearby island which is the surfing beach
Theres a heap of temples but its like a seaside town with a tram that connects all the little places, you can get a tourist day pass thing from Shinjuku JR station that gets you there and back and usage of the tram for like $30

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I have been to Japan a number of times and am about to go again as soon as work will give me a month off, could be in a weeks time, could be in 2 months time

You can see it all at my personal website, which is now http://www.falseguide.com

I travel alone and just explore cities and regions, which is very easy to do in Japan, and surprisingly cheap
I hike a lot and walk at least 25km every day, so see a lot, but its generally cheaper activities and as I dont drink you cant rely on me for night life advice

If you have never been before, just set yourself up in Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ikebekuro (assuming you are staying in Tokyo) and you cant go wrong.

Try and take a day trip out of Tokyo, the weather will be great whilst you are there
Theres a heap of temples but its like a seaside town with a tram that connects all the little places, you can get a tourist day pass thing from Shinjuku JR station that gets you there and back and usage of the tram for like $30

the shopping in Ginza is to die for also the Tokyo drift meet each saturday night, its a bit of a hike via the underground but well worth it.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
cheap eating tip in Ginza, go to the basement food hall in any department store, choose whatever you want from the various stalls, they will package it nicely and its delicious.
Grab the lift to the roof, most have gardens on the roof with seating and a view.

Offline dkabab

i think i'll have to employ you as a tour guide one day futurism

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

We are spending 4 weeks in Japan in November and December. Looking forward to it.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX

Wow thanks David your website is an amazing resource cheers :thumbsup:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

We are spending 4 weeks in Japan in November and December. Looking forward to it.
i hope there's some skiing?

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
^ +1

The best snow I've ever snowboarded in was in Japan, magical!

Hitting up Zermatt (Switzerland) for Xmas this year, I'll be happy if its even close to being as good.