Offline NBTBRV8

Guys,

I have access to some FF points which I have to have committed this week so am looking at a trip to the UK in 2016.  At this stage I am thinking August/September but am a little flexible around this time.

Anything I should be consider worth while going to so I can get the timing right?  I might even do a trip to the Ring for a lap too.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
I was at the Ring at the end of Sept this year, weather was ok ( although a week after i was there it did have snow ).

Unfortunately a race on so no thrashing a rental around there :(
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm going in late June/early July for Goodwood and possibly Wimbledon and some others here are likely to come too. There will also be a trip to Germany (via London for me) in late Sept to early Oct if that helps. That already has half a dozen starters.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I'm going in late June/early July for Goodwood and possibly Wimbledon and some others here are likely to come too. There will also be a trip to Germany (via London for me) in late Sept to early Oct if that helps. That already has half a dozen starters.
stop in at Spa end of July.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

If I can extend that far, I'd be very keen on that.  :thumbsup:

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I'll be there if you are racing. I'll be at Goodwood and Silverstone with my racer in July.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I'll be there if you are racing. I'll be at Goodwood and Silverstone with my racer in July.

That could be fun

Offline NBTBRV8

I'd love to go to Goodwood but I don't those dates can't work with my work commitments next year.  I could be interested in your Sept/Oct dates, but won't the weather be going crap then?  Any other info firming up?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'd love to go to Goodwood but I don't those dates can't work with my work commitments next year.  I could be interested in your Sept/Oct dates, but won't the weather be going crap then?  Any other info firming up?

Weather can be chancy then but we got mostly great weather in September this year. I'll add you to the Facebook group if you friend me.

Offline fivesix

I am going to aim for Goodwood/Silverstone next year!