Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Can anyone recommend a good installer for a TV in Adelaide?  The job will involve supplying and installing a new TV and blu ray, plus connecting Foxtel which I'll pre-install.  I want someone who can chase cables etc and complete the setup properly.

Offline M500

Can anyone recommend a good installer for a TV in Adelaide?  The job will involve supplying and installing a new TV and blu ray, plus connecting Foxtel which I'll pre-install.  I want someone who can chase cables etc and complete the setup properly.

One of my staff's husband is an installer. I have not used him myself but he is always busy with plenty of work and has done some work to people whom I have recommended him and they all say he is good at his job.

Let me know if you want his number.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

One of my staff's husband is an installer. I have not used him myself but he is always busy with plenty of work and has done some work to people whom I have recommended him and they all say he is good at his job.

Let me know if you want his number.

Thanks - I'll keep this in mind.  :thumbsup:

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX

You can try a mate of mine Adam Szuster not only does he install full time he owns a company www.asent.com.au/systems.html who configures, sells and installs media centres.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

You can try a mate of mine Adam Szuster not only does he installs full time he owns a company www.asent.com.au/systems.html who configures, sells and installs media centres.

Hey, I remember Adam.  Got/had a Lotus Eclat?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Mark, try this bloke:

http://kodiakdatacabling.net.au/

Though i have never used him myself, I believe he has a good reputation and very knowledgable when it comes to tricky home theatre type set ups.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Yep that’s him - hey not have (having - haha still getting over Thailand trip and Brenda's surprise party on Monday) alcohol for a year has helped your memory :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

As i mentioned to you, we sell and install through work. i will get you the rates tomorrow

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

As i mentioned to you, we sell and install through work. i will get you the rates tomorrow

:thumbsup: