Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Unfortunately those of us who partake in the joys of 2 wheels do so at our own risk, I understand that every time I pull on the leathers I could be putting myself in harmís way.

It saddens me deeply when a fellow rider comes to grief, especially under circumstances such as these.

There is nothing that can be said or done that will ever bring loved ones back or ease any of the pain but hopefully the authorities will be able to give some answers just for the small amount of closure it may bring.

Even though I didnít know Neville, a lot of the guys here who I respect did and this has obviously hit them pretty hard. A candle burns in his memory.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Unfortunately, I never met Neville but have heard & read many great things about him.

Sincere condolences to Cheryl, family & friends.....

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

To a bloke I never knew RIP

I also partake in riding motorbikes and am more saddened by this news as were many of my colleagues on a motorbike forum where the news article was originally posted, though he remained unknown to us, he was one of us.

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
What a horrible way to start the week with news like this. Some of the best days of my life were spent in Alice Springs and Nev was a huge part of that - his (and Cheryls) hospitality was amazing and the rides in his Murcielago won't be forgotten. A brilliant guy.

RIP and my thoughts are with Cheryl and the rest of the family. :(

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

This is the first time to the site....and am doing this for Neville. 

Cheryl I didn't know Neville or yourself but I'd just like to say you are brave to post on this site at this time and as one who knows the feeling of loss I extend to you my sincere condolences and wish you all the strength you need to see you through this.

Offline CortinaD

Offline Paulstar

Unfortunately those of us who partake in the joys of 2 wheels do so at our own risk, I understand that every time I pull on the leathers I could be putting myself in harmís way.

It saddens me deeply when a fellow rider comes to grief, especially under circumstances such as these.

There is nothing that can be said or done that will ever bring loved ones back or ease any of the pain but hopefully the authorities will be able to give some answers just for the small amount of closure it may bring.

Even though I didnít know Neville, a lot of the guys here who I respect did and this has obviously hit them pretty hard. A candle burns in his memory.

+1 to everything you said.  :(

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
R.I.P Neville. I never met the bloke, but by the sounds of it, he was a good bloke all round. Condolences to his wife, and the rest of his family and friends. I remember reading in the Letters section of a Motor Magazine which he actually wrote to with a picture of his Murcielago when they came out. It was the first pic of a Murcie in Oz that I saw.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I never met Neville but he sounds like a guy you didnt need to meet to like him.... what he did for others says enough.

We cant imagine how hard it must be for his family right now but I think if Cheryl needs help with anything she should feel welcome to ask on here or in private and we'd do our best to find a way to help.

Offline Ali_R

• Drives: 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • Name: Aloush!
I never met Neville but he sounds like a guy you didnt need to meet to like him.... what he did for others says enough.

We cant imagine how hard it must be for his family right now but I think if Cheryl needs help with anything she should feel welcome to ask on here or in private and we'd do our best to find a way to help.

Well put mate, never met the guy, but sure would have love to, RIP :(