Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Guys, thanks for the help with the names. Flowers have been sent from us all. You owe me a drink one day. :)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Anytime you're here Mark! Thanks.

Offline altyley

We are in viet nam and just heard the news, this is a very sad day, Neville was a gentle man and a bloody good careing bloke,we will miss him greatly. Our thoughts are with you Cheryl. Alan, Judy and the boys

Offline shellhall5183

• Name: Brenden Hall
Hi, I live in Alice Springs, I have never had the advantage to own a sports car, I have been invloved as much as I can when these cars come to town, Neville was a great person who helped with all people and organisation for them when they came to town, In many thanks to Mr King, he has granted me some rides in such cars only people like I can dream off, was always a very accepting man to our group of friends that would follow, take photos and chat to the owners of such unique cars. I would like to ask if possible in any way that you could organise a run / show with as many people and cars possible, to send their thanks to such a great man. I would be happy to assist with any organization possible. Please feel free to email me bjandmitch05@bigpond.com if this would be remotly possible??
We may have lost a great communtiy, business and family member but as part of this club it would be nice to see something in his tribute in the town he lived in Alice Springs.

Cheers

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I would like to ask if possible in any way that you could organise a run / show with as many people and cars possible, to send their thanks to such a great man. I would be happy to assist with any organization possible. Please feel free to email me bjandmitch05@bigpond.com if this would be remotly possible??
We may have lost a great communtiy, business and family member but as part of this club it would be nice to see something in his tribute in the town he lived in Alice Springs.

Cheers

We do hope to visit the Alice soon but we would prefer to keep a low profile while we are there. I'll keep you posted.

Offline shellhall5183

• Name: Brenden Hall
We do hope to visit the Alice soon but we would prefer to keep a low profile while we are there. I'll keep you posted.

HI, I would much appriciate that and can understand that, I would love the oppurtunity to catch up and admire the cars again, (its been a while) lol, cheers
Brenden

Offline Nevilles_lil_girl

Hello Im Bec, Neville Kings daughter - Have read the comments on this forum and wanted to say that it is just so nice that so many people are thinking of us at this hard time. Here is the link to funeral video tribute.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWBqsYpwm94

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Thanks for the link Bec. I hope you and the family are bearing up OK in the circumstances. It can't be easy for you.

As you can see, your dad made quite an impact on the people here who knew him.

Mark

Offline JanG

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: BMW M2/STI track car
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Very nice tribute. Thoughts are still with all of you.

Thanks for posting.