Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
I don't know if anyone is geeky enough to care about this stuff, but I've persevered with a range of 40km from my Vectrix scooter for 3 years. It was mostly acceptable, but sometimes I wished for more.

Anyway, and this is why I love technology, I recently did a Li conversion, from the original NiMh.

Not only is the scooter 50kg lighter, I now have a range of 140 km!

In $ cost, I get 0.8l/100km and nothing to service ever, apart from new tyres. Never use the brakes because it has regenerative braking.

I hope someone is as excited about that as me!
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I don't know if anyone is geeky enough to care about this stuff, but I've persevered with a range of 40km from my Vectrix scooter for 3 years. It was mostly acceptable, but sometimes I wished for more.

Anyway, and this is why I love technology, I recently did a Li conversion, from the original NiMh.

Not only is the scooter 50kg lighter, I now have a range of 140 km!

In $ cost, I get 0.8l/100km and nothing to service ever, apart from new tyres. Never use the brakes because it has regenerative braking.

I hope someone is as excited about that as me!

no one gives a fuck......but can it out run mywankermans QV, HE's got clint Eastwood 45 aimed at your

petrol tank
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

Don't get on his bad side

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

My RR drinks more fuel then its worth,I'm into burning fuel and lots of it.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

My RR drinks more fuel then its worth,I'm into burning fuel and lots of it.
fossil fuels

fuck the greens
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

fossil fuels

fuck the greens
I'm 54  happy if fossil fuels last another 20 years..................and the price should be $5 perlitre to get the traffic down

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I'm 54  happy if fossil fuels last another 20 years..................and the price should be $5 perlitre to get the traffic down

ELF 102 7.50 per litre

if it lasts 20 years, correct, after that those poofs who drive Poofter Car and smart will inherit the earth

I typed in p r u I s and it says poofter car

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

ELF 102 7.50 per litre

if it lasts 20 years, correct, after that those poofs who drive Poofter Car and smart will inherit the earth

I typed in p r u I s and it says poofter car
i must say i do use public transport....like this morning I was in the city for a meeting,easy to tram in then drive.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

i must say i do use public transport....like this morning I was in the city for a meeting,easy to tram in then drive.

is your name bob brown

who the fuck uses public anything, some psycho with aids sat on your seat, did you femfresh when you got home

heresy

Offline Aircon

Public transport is very good, but I wouldn't want to use it every day or through peak hour.