Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I don't normally post this stuff here but it is very sad that a young lady was killed by some idiots riding motorised bikes illegally.  For those interstate, this poor lady was walking across a pedestrian crossing when she was struck down and left for dead.  The cowards rode off!!!!

The father had to take his 3 yo son and 4 yo daughter to say good by to their mum.  Being a nurse she has donated her organs.

As a father and a husband I can't begin to think what it must be like for the husband.  Guys, below is a link for anyone who has a few spare $'s to put aside for the children's future and help the Dad out.  It won't bring his wife or the children's Mum  home, but it will help them financially.

https://www.gofundme.com/rf4wwmvw

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I don't normally post this stuff here but it is very sad that a young lady was killed by some idiots riding motorised bikes illegally.  For those interstate, this poor lady was walking across a pedestrian crossing when she was struck down and left for dead.  The cowards rode off!!!!

The father had to take his 3 yo son and 4 yo daughter to say good by to their mum.  Being a nurse she has donated her organs.

As a father and a husband I can't begin to think what it must be like for the husband.  Guys, below is a link for anyone who has a few spare $'s to put aside for the children's future and help the Dad out.  It won't bring his wife or the children's Mum  home, but it will help them financially.

https://www.gofundme.com/rf4wwmvw

If you saw the guys father you'd get some idea of the problem.
Complete bogons.

Offline jamesatfish

Saw that story on ABC last night - here's hoping the justice system doesn't just let those punks walk with a few hours community service - but of course I know they'll get smaller fines than for getting caught overtaking at 150kph on the Hume.

Threw a few dollars to their kids trust fund - thanks for sharing the link.