Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I don't know what to make of this.........

Was emailed to my missus.   :?

Sad, especially if you are inclined to 'help' people...
  While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it.  For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head.  But when I got to my destination, I called the  Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police  where  gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in
it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.   

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person  -- woman  -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead.  If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY  REASON!!!

DIAL 0-0-0
AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU  ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR,  DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED
WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%,  AND  YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used.  Please be safe.   

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM. 

Kind Regards

Vicroads
60 Denmark Street, Kew, 3101

Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Offline Chemical Man

If it's on the internet it must be true

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
My truck driving instructor told me to run down "anyone" that might jump out in front, or just be lying down on the road, if crossing the nullabor.

he told me this joke too....

"whats the difference between a dead cat and a dead "anyone" at the side of the road.......

the skid marks that lead to the cat.

Offline dkabab

If it's on the internet it must be true
if they werent doing it.... they are now

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Coles Car Park Scam! Over the last couple of weeks I have become the victim of a clever  scam while out   shopping. Simply going out to get some shopping turned  out to be quite   traumatic.  Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't  happen to you!

Two seriously good looking late teen/early twenty-something year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to have a good butchers. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral on you while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on July the 14th, 19th twice just yesterday and very  likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy