Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Coles Car Park Scam! Over the last couple of weeks I have become the victim of a clever  scam while out   shopping. Simply going out to get some shopping turned  out to be quite   traumatic.  Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't  happen to you!

Two seriously good looking late teen/early twenty-something year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to have a good butchers. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral on you while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on July the 14th, 19th twice just yesterday and very  likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets

So basically its like a relationship in the space of a car ride?
you meet, your their taxi, you get some, and they leave you with no money
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

So basically its like a relationship in the space of a car ride?
you meet, your their taxi, you get some, and they leave you with no money

MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!

:waah:

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
I don't know what to make of this.........

Was emailed to my missus.   :?

I got this too!

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Coles Car Park Scam! Over the last couple of weeks I have become the victim of a clever  scam while out   shopping. Simply going out to get some shopping turned  out to be quite   traumatic.  Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't  happen to you!

Two seriously good looking late teen/early twenty-something year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to have a good butchers. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral on you while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on July the 14th, 19th twice just yesterday and very  likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets

Which Coles car park is that ????
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/