Offline Joel

Hey guys i know there is alot of you out there..
Im looking at rebuilding my site as we have a heap of new product and we want to head in a slightly different direction.

Anyone interested PM me..

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
can't help u there but can u post some pics of ur cayenne =)

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Hey guys i know there is alot of you out there..
Im looking at rebuilding my site as we have a heap of new product and we want to head in a slightly different direction.

Anyone interested PM me..

Ping up some really broad details - lets get a few people competing on here for the best homepage mockup, and you'll get some neat ideas for free  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

Selling range of products.. Want a online store but something with edge we pride our selves on being innovate n classy...

Offline allanuber

Selling range of products.. Want a online store but something with edge we pride our selves on being innovate n classy...

Erm, perhaps a hint on what kinds of products, and to what audience?
C'mon, do it!

Offline hydie

What products exactly?

Could it be done with Wordpress/payment gateway plugin or will it need to to be all custom... etc etc.

Offline Joel

Hardware products. My current site is www.maxxport.com

Obviously we have new product hence the site upgrade, we cater for all DIY tradies and hardware stores themselves

New products are
Home wares
Electronics
Outdoor heaters n BBQs

I doth know what more to give u haha

Offline allanuber

Awesome, that's plenty. We're in to pitch a design by... early next week, posted up here for general critique-ing.

Our technology pick is Magento Commerce, Community Edition - if you're going to be dedicated enough to add real content, stories, and customer wins - then we'd also integrate WordPress into the base Magento install.
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber

First wireframe from the guys, before they knock out a mockup - what's been suggested (please don't take any of this as an insult Joel) is:

1. The current site doesn't have a navigation that scales to accept other products, a new heirarchy is suggested
2. The site talks about the products, but not benefits to customers
3. There's no calls to action - every product page should link to a 'cart' or quote form
4. Not enough 'human touch on the site' - testimonials, pictures of people operating products, more videos needed
5. Market's not clear - is it for retail, consumer, resellers, wholesale? Retail/Consumers assumed for the mockup (as per your note above)
6. Need to make a call on showing price - no prices at all on sites tend to drive customers away
7. Too much image, too little product - in many cases the graphics are taking up most of the screen to the fold - need to use these smarter to highlight product and product usage by humans

C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

Allan no offense taken at all this is the whole reasoning behind getting a new site. We established this site at the very start before we really had anything going. It was to show face. Now that we are some what more established we are looking to create a more dedicated website to our clients needs.  Majority of the site is for wholesaling to large retail chains, as well as online purchases for  the average joe.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Ferrari ] 458 Speciale JPG Today at 00:26
[ Lamborghini ] Aventador SV SIV3 Yesterday at 23:25
[ Jaguar ] Jaguar XJ220 TomE Yesterday at 21:03
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Horse Yesterday at 15:23
[ Events ] CARS AND COFFEE SYDNEY 360c Yesterday at 13:33
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate Horse Yesterday at 09:59
[ Porsche ] 991.2 GT3 Confirmed NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 09:38
[ Porsche ] The Porsche Chat random BS thread 360c Fri, 28 Apr, 2017 - 22:39
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mondi Fri, 28 Apr, 2017 - 21:02