Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
512BB I get; but 308 GT4 ????

I remember you hanging shit on V8's and GT4's in particular back in the mid 1980's when they were relatively new.

I loved it....despite what I said about them in the 80s and 90s. PLUS....it was taken from me by a girl texting and driving....I didn't get a chance to decide I didn't want it any more.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I miss my RS2000 and RT Charger the most. Yes they were not very good cars, although the RS2000 wasn't that bad. Very fond memories and they were fun..........

In regards to keeping something to sell it again I would say the GT500. I didn't even get to drive it, I sort of wished I could have kept it but the profit went to other projects...........

But the big one I wished I still had was the XA GT 2 Door. 1: it was a lot of fun 2: I could have sold it for many many more $$$$$$s than what I paid for it.

Oh well...........

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
I might be loosing it a bit, but I have not driven since mid Nov. I am only just starting to get itchy feet about it and they are only slightly ichy.

But I am going to take the OHOS to a wedding in the barrosa in march, first time driving it for the sake of driving it in about 8 years.
Take the bride and no kids  :thumbsup:

Offline TomE

But I am going to take the OHOS to a wedding in the barrosa in march, first time driving it for the sake of driving it in about 8 years.
Take the bride and no kids  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I miss my RS2000 and RT Charger the most. Yes they were not very good cars, although the RS2000 wasn't that bad. Very fond memories and they were fun..........

In regards to keeping something to sell it again I would say the GT500. I didn't even get to drive it, I sort of wished I could have kept it but the profit went to other projects...........

But the big one I wished I still had was the XA GT 2 Door. 1: it was a lot of fun 2: I could have sold it for many many more $$$$$$s than what I paid for it.

Oh well...........

My Brother in law had the life long hots for an XB GT coupe. He asked me to come and test drive it when he found the one he wanted. What a total bucket of shit it was to drive! Not a single redeeming feature as far as I was concerned.
He bought it anyway, spent six figures restoring and hotting it up and then sold it for a massive loss before muscle cars took off in price. It would be amusing if I hadn't done similar things many times over :rolleyes:

Offline schmik325

nah that 1M was a handful - unstable at high speed! Though I do miss my ricer mods on it!

Working on my 991 Turbo mods now! :-P

You're scaring me. I have a track day at Lakeside on 26th Feb. Not a track you want to go off on.

Offline wolfman

• Drives: Audi R8, X3 M-Sport
  • Name: Dylan
You're scaring me. I have a track day at Lakeside on 26th Feb. Not a track you want to go off on.

I may or may not have been responsible for that guy writing his m420d or whatever it was off there a couple of months back. Felt terrible.

Offline schmik325

Ill leave MDM on. I ain't no race driver :)

Wish my ML63 was still in the garage too. Hell of a family hauler. Drive in the heaviest of rain like its dry

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Never sold a decent car.
Yeah, I know. I hoard the damn things.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.