Offline app

Scary :eek:

http://whenwillibesober.com/

I think this one is more accurate - http://www.rupissed.com/

In any case, if I know I'm driving I tend to only have one drink.  If I know it's going to be a long time, I may have two but stop there.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I think this one is more accurate - http://www.rupissed.com/

In any case, if I know I'm driving I tend to only have one drink.  If I know it's going to be a long time, I may have two but stop there.

What do you drink though?  Most singlecdrinks are not necessarily a single unit of alcohol, so two drinks could be 3 or 4 units...

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

These things are just a guide, but beware the morning after the cops pick people up every day who think they're ok.

Offline app

What do you drink though?  Most singlecdrinks are not necessarily a single unit of alcohol, so two drinks could be 3 or 4 units...

Mostly beer or wine.  It's all based on standard drinks, which is not hard to work out.  I choose to drink less to know that I'm on the safe side.

Although what does annoy me in restaurants is when waiters always top up your glass before it's finished.  When they do that I can't work out how many full glasses or standard drinks I've had.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

question

How many drinks does it take to get to .05 Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)?

answer

The answer to this question varies among individuals because there are many factors that affect Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) such as what you drink, how much you weigh, your gender, the state of your liver and even how fit you are.

As a general rule to stay under .05:
Men can consume two standard drinks in the first hour and one drink each following hour.
Women can consume only one standard drink in the first hour and then one drink each following hour.

One of the best ways that individuals can determine how they respond to alcohol is to use the coin-operated breath testers on licensed premises.

From the RACV web site

I must be pushing it, I have 2 or 3 glasses of wine when out so I might be on the limit....  :scratchchin:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

From the RACV web site

I must be pushing it, I have 2 or 3 glasses of wine when out so I might be on the limit....  :scratchchin:

I go out with a mate every couple of months.  We walk to the train station and catch a train into the city, and catch a Cab home so don't have to bother counting.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I go out with a mate every couple of months.  We walk to the train station and catch a train into the city, and catch a Cab home so don't have to bother counting.

Every 2 weeks I have a drink with a couple of mates, Uber cabs all the way...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

In my drinking days I hated the getting home bit. Backroads were my specialty. I took a few chances over the years. :o

Offline Neru

Thats what I try to do, worse part is that a taxi cost around $80 to get home to wheelers hill when you include late night surcharge, toll surcharge and the other crap they add

most of the time I would just go on lastminute deals and get a cheap room and share with mates

In my drinking days I hated the getting home bit. Backroads were my specialty. I took a few chances over the years. :o

I've done this a couple times, never to drunk just knew I might be just over 0.05.