Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

I could happily live anywhere the family is happy. What else matters really?

What if they find happiness in some Amazonian jungle with no roads or highways ?  :p

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

What if they find happiness in some Amazonian jungle with no roads or highways ?  :p

He'll build them.  :hyper:

Cheap labor over there

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I could happily live anywhere the family is happy. What else matters really?

Happy wife, happy life.

Offline TomE

I took the family to London for 10 years.  Kids were 1 and 3 at the time. Wife loved it - shopping wise, and as a family we could go out for Italian -  fly into Pisa have a nice lunch and dinner and fly home for bed. I worked in over twenty countries during that time - USA, Euroland, Middle East, Africa, Asia, made lots of international friends and learnt plenty about in-country politics.  Came to the decision that Adelaide is the best spot in the world. No one knows where it is, no traffic, beaches are the best, and all in all a stress free environment. Okay we don't have any power or jobs to hand around, but it keeps the interstaters away.  Sorted.

London is really the only place we are interested in moving to with kids.

So much history, parks, white Christmas, day trips to Goodwood, access to Europe/Scotland, excellent work prospects.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Came to the decision that Adelaide is the best spot in the world. No one knows where it is, no traffic, beaches are the best, and all in all a stress free environment. Okay we don't have any power or jobs to hand around, but it keeps the interstaters away.  Sorted.
too many mullets man.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia

So much history, parks, white Christmas, day trips to Goodwood, access to Europe/Scotland, excellent work prospects.
I'm with you on that. The weather is shit - that's the big issue. Property is also crazy if you want to house a family in a decent area.

Offline Neru

theres excellent work prospects if your in the bank/finance sector, outside of that it isn't the best for engineering/manufacturing

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I'm with you on that. The weather is shit - that's the big issue. Property is also crazy if you want to house a family in a decent area.
i've seen plenty of million/2 million pound properties on tv that would pizzle comparable properties in Australia.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
i've seen plenty of million/2 million pound properties on tv that would pizzle comparable properties in Australia.
In central London / Zone 1 - 2?

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

In central London / Zone 1 - 2?
ok, not central London, but say 1 hour out? no?