Offline Slickaz

• Hulk...SMASH!

• Name: Slick
You banged his best girlfriend on a yacht? You dog.
Hahaha i love this board...you guys are perpetually high!....lol...
Hulk...SMASH!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Shes 6ft tall aswell!!

Mate, go give yourself an uppercut, then another one.

6ft hey? Not that great, remember everything is to scale   :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
If it hasnt been that long ago send her a message saying youre really sorry about the other night, that you shouldnt have got carried away like you did when you should have been supporting your friend. Then say you know that youre a shocking boyfriend because in reality youre very selfish, thats why youre single now and you'd hate to lose her as shes the best friend youve ever had...

Not everyone is ready to get married and in the future you might count her as the one you let go but for now youre not ready and thats fair.
I know I'm a shocking boyfriend. I decided as a teen I never wanted to get married and I blotted that once and got married. We were together for a fantastic 10 or 12 weeks before I left the country, :P without her....

Not everyone is geared up to get married or even have girlfriends, I know I'm not.. Ive never had one last more than a few years and that was normally at least a year longer than it should have. I get bored easy and love new things and new adventures so marriage doesnt suit me.

The "shocking boyfriend" thing, is that supposed to trigger something in the hindbrain?

I get the psych reference, every chick wants to "fix" a man. By telling her you're bad at something she *maybe* wants, you shift it from a maybe to a mission.

Clever, but effective?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I was trying to give him a way out, just a tactful excuse why they shouldnt be dating but still be great friends.. Sounds like he doesnt need to give her any coaxing to chase him, sounds like dating him has been on her mind for a while.

Slikaz didnt seem to want to date her right now, sounded like he was looking for a way out and still keep her as a friend. Some people are the dating/marrying kind and some are the perceptually on the move kind. At different times in life we end up envious of the other.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Ah ok well you were using classic push/pull techniques which is chick gravy.

OP should FWB her for a month,  can guarantee stuff will be ssorted by then, and everyone gets happy endings.

Offline Slickaz

• Hulk...SMASH!

• Name: Slick
Ah ok well you were using classic push/pull techniques which is chick gravy.

OP should FWB her for a month,  can guarantee stuff will be ssorted by then, and everyone gets happy endings.

that was my game plan.. just FWB until she realizes herself she dont want this no more.

but i do like the technique from AnotherForumUser..i think knowing the type of person she is, i this would work. if delivered with the right apologetic look itll probably work perfectly making her feel like she should apologize too. lol.

but i do prefer the FWB hehehe..who knows by then id have a tall blonde haired spanish hottie + an M3..lol..
Hulk...SMASH!