Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I've got a mate up from Brissie - the place he was planning to shoot has let him down - he needs use of someone's house/backyard and pool for a few hours from 10am tomorrow (Monday), Tuesday or Wednesday.

Location is Sydney!

He'll be bringing along 3 models from Zoo, who I'm sure will find you wealthy car sheik's unbelievably attractive - I'm sure you'll be credited as well for the shoot (sneak your company name in!).

Any takers just PM me and I'll get you in touch with the photog!!!
C'mon, do it!

Offline dkabab

I've got a mate up from Brissie - the place he was planning to shoot has let him down - he needs use of someone's house/backyard and pool for a few hours from 10am tomorrow (Monday), Tuesday or Wednesday.

He'll be bringing along 3 models from Zoo, who I'm sure will find you wealthy car sheik's unbelievably attractive - I'm sure you'll be credited as well for the shoot (sneak your company name in!).

how much are the tickets?

Offline allanuber

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Provide the location, invite your mates   :)
I have sent your request to a mate.....will let you know outcome ASAP
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline blackr35

Location in Brisbane?

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

why do you Mexicans always say up when it's down from Vegas?

Offline drvik

• Drives: 997.1TT
Is this the sort of location you're after?  Located in Bulimba 5 mins from CBD.

Available Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.  There's a hot metallic black 911 turbo and Boxter S on site that can be used for the shoot if you detail them first ;)

Contact my practice on (07) 3333 2535, and leave your details for Viktor, and I'll be in touch.

Cheers,

drvik

Offline allanuber

why do you Mexicans always say up when it's down from Vegas?

I knew putting Zoo in the title would get you in here  :)

I stand corrected though - location is Sydney - DOWN from Brissie   :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber

Is this the sort of location you're after?  Located in Bulimba 5 mins from CBD.

Available Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.  There's a hot metallic black 911 turbo and Boxter S on site that can be used for the shoot if you detail them first ;)

Contact my practice on (07) 3333 2535, and leave your details for Viktor, and I'll be in touch.

Cheers,

drvik

Oh man! It's Sydney for this shoot - however there are upcoming shoots in Brissie. I'll ping your details to the photog for next time around ... make sure to invite us up there to 'help'    :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber