Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Thats terrible mate.  I can't understand how dishonest many are.

They reckon with the self check outs at supermarkets it's costing billions of $'s in theft.  I use them and the thought has never crossed my mind not to scan an item.

The Supermarkets just price the losses into the selling prices of the stock and view it as a cost of doing business. If they save $100 in wages for every $1 lost they are a long way in front. Me, I fucking hate theft and I guess I will spend more than I lose to eradicate it as a point of principle. Two different mindsets obviously.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

My boys were running an online game and making $1000 a week at those ages.......... :o

I take my hat off to them!

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Surely with high quality footage these days we could bring back some off the older methods of punishment. 

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Still think a big TV in the window and have a slide show of the thieves scrolling around and maybe a smaller screen near the counter.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

What the hell are they stealing?

Anything and everything that isn't nailed down. The one that is going up tonight was Condoms, the one before that was 6 bottles of fragrance. The fragrance really pissed me off because he looked at the staff, laughed and said "what are you going to do? " Answer was nothing a 5ft girl could do against a 6ft 5inch Somalian prick  :gnasher:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

You should perhaps have a setup to record the threats and take that to the cops. If they aren't interested take it to social media and the general media they love this stuff. It's wrong, you pay your taxes you have the right to have the police act for you.

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Anything and everything that isn't nailed down. The one that is going up tonight was Condoms, the one before that was 6 bottles of fragrance. The fragrance really pissed me off because he looked at the staff, laughed and said "what are you going to do? " Answer was nothing a 5ft girl could do against a 6ft 5inch Somalian prick  :gnasher:
Have you though about moving back to Australia?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

i can guarantee you, the quality is very good. but... if you want to spend more, buy a canon pixma pro 100s.

honestly the quality difference is minimal... and probably only noticeable when printing photography... i don't know how good you're pictures are that you say...

next step is a poster printer.

Ok I will look into that further.

To give you an idea of the scope of the system in this store, it cost about $250k and has been upgraded constantly every year or two. I have just signed up for yet another $45k upgrade on all the cameras......

Funny you mention posters......... every time the pricks come in and rip the pictures down, I print even more of them to put up even more prominently. The Somalian prick has ripped his down twice so far and each time twice as many go back up :D
A poster printer might be good for "special people"   :mischief:  What do you suggest?

BTW, which print technology gives the best print results?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

we use these for larger items in store

and these for smaller items. its not 100% effective, but it limits a lot of theft.

http://www.alphaworld.com/en/our-solutions/keepers/

I have all of the tagging technology as well as the cameras. You need the tags to alert you when they leave the store as invariably they strike when the staff are flat out busy.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Surely with high quality footage these days we could bring back some off the older methods of punishment.

It is the one and only time that I wish we had Sharia law in Australia.