Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I will ask my camera supplier about the TV set-up. I agree it would get the best result; but I bet it is too painful to constantly update with edited images.

It depends what you want to do and how you want to set it up. I have seen some good video editors at my son's school, he did Media last semester.

There is software that will fuzz out all but your subject, in stead of editing out a whole person/s. You only need to make the initial video, you just need to add to it. So you can have a running video of all your friends.........

If you are interested, I could find out some more info...........

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Seems to me if you display photos of people in your shop accusing them of theft your leaving yourself open to legal action if they haven't been proven guilty.
The police MUST act and charge these people and then you can ban them from your shop. Yes there's more to it than that but posting photos of them in your shop won't stop them I wouldn't think.
What about hiring some heavies for a couple of weeks to follow them in the store so they can't lift anything they might lose interest after that and if they catch someone frog march them straight to the cops and have them charged. They have to be outnumbered and frustrated in their attempts to steal. Just my 2c.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

just employ some tongan women to work in your shop.

let the thieves deal with them

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Seems to me if you display photos of people in your shop accusing them of theft your leaving yourself open to legal action if they haven't been proven guilty.
The police MUST act and charge these people and then you can ban them from your shop. Yes there's more to it than that but posting photos of them in your shop won't stop them I wouldn't think.
What about hiring some heavies for a couple of weeks to follow them in the store so they can't lift anything they might lose interest after that and if they catch someone frog march them straight to the cops and have them charged. They have to be outnumbered and frustrated in their attempts to steal. Just my 2c.

Cops won't do a thing - 360c has already explained most of this.

I got in a fair bit of trouble when I was running the bottle shops. I apparently "manhandled" this woman(if you could call her that) for lifting a $150 bottle of Scotch. All I did was grab her and demand she hand the bottle over. 

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Yes I know but I wouldn't accept that for a minute I'd be complaining all the way to the top and include the media
I would only let go to take a bigger bite.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I got in a fair bit of trouble when I was running the bottle shops. I apparently "manhandled" this woman(if you could call her that) for lifting a $150 bottle of Scotch. All I did was grab her and demand she hand the bottle over.

You have the right to make a citizens arrest but have your rabies shots first.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You have the right to make a citizens arrest but have your rabies shots first.

It's not as easy as that................

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Airport style doors with entry and exit one way and one person at a time.
In case of theft you trap them inside.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It's not as easy as that................

It's quite legal within limits.
Hire the heavies short term and let them do it, the cops can't complain.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Airport style doors with entry and exit one way and one person at a time.
In case of theft you trap them inside.

As a customer that would shit me off, hence, I would not come back..................