Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline dkabab

David, standing in the rain was worth it - you took some great pics.    :thumbsup:

Thanks, i stuck it out in the hope i would catch someone napping and hit the gravel in the middle of that corner.

didnt get to go out today but looked like it was eventfull.

some great photos ash, too bad they stick that yellow tape everywhere.
i will be going to the picidilly stage tomorrow and then east tce. should be a good final day.... meant to be sunny.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Offline 265T

Offline buffalo bill

definately wasn't that car, there are a couple Mustangs that all look the same, i believe it may be this one from the Barrossa (pic from last year)

i saw the car sitting in the paddock where it landed, wasn't too far from the road but was a mess

G'day fella's  - I ran into one of you guys in the CA service park this afternoon ... Yep that's my mustang from last year ( same number as this year 365 ) and we are not from the Barossa and yes we did roll it this year on day #1 Flamenco Park Stage ... The Mustang that crashed today was Kim Stewart in Car number 305 and the one still going is Tim Lynas ( from the Barossa ) in car number 350.

My mustang is a bit re-shaped after glancing about 6 gum tree's down the right side and then rolling 3 or 4 times - we hopped out of the car no problem  - my navigator has a small bruise on her forehead and that's all.  ... Whilst it looks quite bad we are thinking that it is not too bad - or at least we are trying to be optimistic - it is still sitting under a tarp and we might be game to have a look at it next week ... Lots better than 305 which hit a power pole sideways in front of the A pillar ...The driver is in hospital with at least one and maybe two broken legs.

Catchya round .... maybe seeyou next year for Classic Adelaide  ;)

Offline dkabab

G'day fella's  - I ran into one of you guys in the CA service park this afternoon ... Yep that's my mustang from last year ( same number as this year 365 ) and we are not from the Barossa and yes we did roll it this year on day #1 Flamenco Park Stage ... The Mustang that crashed today was Kim Stewart in Car number 305 and the one still going is Tim Lynas ( from the Barossa ) in car number 350.

My mustang is a bit re-shaped after glancing about 6 gum tree's down the right side and then rolling 3 or 4 times - we hopped out of the car no problem  - my navigator has a small bruise on her forehead and that's all.  ... Whilst it looks quite bad we are thinking that it is not too bad - or at least we are trying to be optimistic - it is still sitting under a tarp and we might be game to have a look at it next week ... Lots better than 305 which hit a power pole sideways in front of the A pillar ...The driver is in hospital with at least one and maybe two broken legs.

Catchya round .... maybe seeyou next year for Classic Adelaide  ;)

thats the one i saw one the tow truck.... got any photos of it?