Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Wow, you created three accounts in 30 mins? Even better than whatshisname... pretty sure he got banned.

Be interesting to see if Ash can check the IP addresses for the new accounts that were added. I know Epic iCandy and hes a nice guy. He was down at the start for the Climb to the Eagle and took some excellent pics. He's a young guy just getting into car photography. I cant see him making up fake channels and making those comments. He told me it wasnt him so Im guessing it was some other regs on the forum jumping in and having some fun with it.

When I first saw that he was using Epic iCandy for his photos a month back I thought of Kababs name but also thought the iCandy made it different enough to not worry about mentioning it to him. It might have made life a bit easier for him coming on here if I did. He said he got overrun and embarrassed because of the comments and backed out of the thread.

He's not a pro photographer, he's a young guy starting out taking car pics looking for some cars to shoot, that's why he joined and started the thread. He never had a clue about Dave's Epic Images name, at least he went for something a bit different. He takes some pretty good pics considering his experience..

I don't know how much gear he has, maybe he could end up as a customer Dave.   :p :tilt:

Offline dkabab

The funny thing is, I never said I have an issue with it, just pointed out the similarity.  :rolleyes:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

The funny thing is, I never said I have an issue with it, just pointed out the similarity.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed that when I read the thread. I told him before I posted on here that you were one of the nice guys.... It was more the other clown/s that made up the fake channels that threw him. Apparently Ash has now closed down his channel on here any way.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Yeah, I noticed that when I read the thread. I told him before I posted on here that you were one of the nice guys.... It was more the other clown/s that made up the fake channels that threw him. Apparently Ash has now closed down his channel on here any way.

I don't think I did anything. I got a bit drunk, but don't recall taking any action last night.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I haven't bothered to compare IP's, but  my spidey sense tells me the other clowns were ring ins from a Japcrap forum.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

I don't think I did anything. I got a bit drunk, but don't recall taking any action last night.

When he tried to log in today he got a message saying something like your account has been de-activated.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

I haven't bothered to compare IP's, but  my spidey sense tells me the other clowns were ring ins from a Japcrap forum.

How come I really can imagine you in a spider suit swinging across the city in the middle of the night?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

When he tried to log in today he got a message saying something like your account has been de-activated.

Not my doing. I got a notification at 7:28am that he'd done something to his account like reset password or whatever. (vague software is vague)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

How come I really can imagine you in a spider suit swinging across the city in the middle of the night?

I don't begrudge anyone their fantasies.

Offline cel

Be interesting to see if Ash can check the IP addresses for the new accounts that were added. I know Epic iCandy and hes a nice guy. He was down at the start for the Climb to the Eagle and took some excellent pics. He's a young guy just getting into car photography. I cant see him making up fake channels and making those comments. He told me it wasnt him so Im guessing it was some other regs on the forum jumping in and having some fun with it.

When I first saw that he was using Epic iCandy for his photos a month back I thought of Kababs name but also thought the iCandy made it different enough to not worry about mentioning it to him. It might have made life a bit easier for him coming on here if I did. He said he got overrun and embarrassed because of the comments and backed out of the thread.

He's not a pro photographer, he's a young guy starting out taking car pics looking for some cars to shoot, that's why he joined and started the thread. He never had a clue about Dave's Epic Images name, at least he went for something a bit different. He takes some pretty good pics considering his experience..

I don't know how much gear he has, maybe he could end up as a customer Dave.   :p :tilt:

Happy for him to come back and share some of his photos. I always enjoy seeing photos of australian cars :)