Offline dann

• Drives: VW
Hey all,

First time poster, long time car nut. Have been on photography forums for many years looking and browsing, until recently within the last 2 years have I been in a position where I have the excess to play around with photography more. My previous experience in photography is more from my travels, living overseas after school for a few months to travelling when time allowed. Have recently got more and more into shooting automotive, and, as I only do it for the passion, I have no contacts to people with cars of the calibre here. (Probably doesn't help I'm only 23, hah)

I was just wondering If anyone would be willing to let me photograph there car, at a location of their choosing. I live in Maitland, NSW, however am willing to travel to Sydney of a weekend. I currently work shift work while working around a part-time Uni bridging course, but am more then willing to compromise my time to suit a time and place that will suit you. As shown below by my examples, I have focused more on travel and landscape photography, and starting to dabble more into automotive.

Thanks a lot in advance, Look forward to hopefully shooting some amazing machines!

-Dan

BMW 320D by danielhardinge, on Flickr
Frontflip by danielhardinge, on Flickr
Umeda Sunset by danielhardinge, on Flickr

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com