Offline falconboy

Hi everyone,

I'll tell the truth, I don't own an exotic, and although like most blokes I like cars, I'm not a fanatic and didn't join for the cars.  Having said that, I'm not here to spam either.

My reason for joining up is because I have an avid interest in photography.  I am getting more into it, mainly at this stage working with female models (jealous yet?) but I would like to do a few photo shoots of some nice motor vehicles.  Doesn't have to be a Ferrari or Lambo, even if someone owns a nice old Falcon (or even Holden if you really must LOL) I'd be keen to take some shots somewhere nice, near the water or similar.

With the right type of vehicle I might even be able to organise a bit more of a sexy shoot with your car AND a girl. 

I'm located in Southern Sydney (Gods country, the Sutherland Shire), and my better availability is day times Mon-Fri  but can be flexible. 

Oh, no cost involved at this stage. 

However, one thing that didn't occur to me until I was contacted by someone is that photos may be wanted for commercial use.  If that is the case then some sort of small negotiation may be expected.  :)  I'm not a charity, I'm an enthusiast! 

Please PM me if you think we can work together.  Samples of my work can be supplied.

Thanks!

Offline dkabab

Throw some samples up. Pictures do the talking.

Offline falconboy

I don't have any automotive, hence why I am here, but you might like one of a young lady I worked with last week....not much editing yet, just background whitening.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Nip Slip in the above image  :eek:
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

I'm located in Southern Sydney (Gods country, the Sutherland Shire),

Lost my interest there lol...

There are cars everywhere to practice on, don't your friends and family have a car to practice shooting???? Even a car yard???
I find it hard to believe you don't have any car photos???
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline falconboy

Lost my interest there lol...

There are cars everywhere to practice on, don't your friends and family have a car to practice shooting???? Even a car yard???
I find it hard to believe you don't have any car photos???

ED Falcons and old Honda Civics, yeah.  Nothing remotely interesting.  Was hoping for something a bit more interesting and at the same time give members some hopefully good photos of their unique cars, win win.   

But thanks anyway for your input.   :thumbsup:

Offline a.taylor

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
ED Falcons and old Honda Civics, yeah.  Nothing remotely interesting.  Was hoping for something a bit more interesting and at the same time give members some hopefully good photos of their unique cars, win win.   

But thanks anyway for your input.   :thumbsup:

Have you seen the spotted thread? Loads of great candid car pics coming from Sydney.

And fwiw, photoshoots only really appeal to owners and extreme enthusiasts of a given model. The rest of us want to see them in the wild.