Offline T0M722

Some specials on camerasdirect.au that some of you might be interested in. Batteries and chargers for all the top brands, $10 each. Sandisk 8GB Ultra and Extreme memory cards for $9 and $10 each. UV filters for $6-7. LowePro DSLR bags from $20 most models half price.. pages of pro gear.

http://www.camerasdirect.com.au/spot-deals?dir=asc&limit=24&order=price&utm_source=Letterbox5&utm_campaign=0bc974b7d8-Feeding_Frenzy_27_3_13_Letterbox5&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=0bc974b7d8&mc_eid=ec378c3766

Thanks for that, just ordered a new card.
:)

Offline dkabab

Sd card prices are pretty much what they should be for an online store. The 8gb extreme cards are $20rrp in stores, not $50 like they claim.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
As usual I have no real clue if this is a bargain but it seemed like one to me so I'll post on here in case any camera buffs are interested.

CANON EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body (body only) $2539

12 months Australian Store Warranty
Buyers can return the product to our Sydney location for warranty services. The warranty repair will be undertaken by Canon and not third party individuals.

http://groupbuy.ebay.com.au/deal?itemId=140947621641

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

As usual I have no real clue if this is a bargain but it seemed like one to me so I'll post on here in case any camera buffs are interested.

CANON EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body (body only) $2539

12 months Australian Store Warranty
Buyers can return the product to our Sydney location for warranty services. The warranty repair will be undertaken by Canon and not third party individuals.

http://groupbuy.ebay.com.au/deal?itemId=140947621641

It's a sensational camera and the price is ok.  But do you have to return it to sydney for warranty -  likely to be a grey import.

Offline dkabab

At that price it's a guaranteed grey import. Cost price on these cameras, even after store rebates etc... Is still well over $3300 on these. They mention back to canon, but no doubt its canon hk or JP. Not aus.

The price is good. But I don't know hat the going Grey price is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

At that price it's a guaranteed grey import. Cost price on these cameras, even after store rebates etc... Is still well over $3300 on these. They mention back to canon, but no doubt its canon hk or JP. Not aus.

The price is good. But I don't know hat the going Grey price is.
it's about 200 cheaper than the circulating grey price, thats why I reckon the price is just OK