Offline 98octane

Offline 98octane

And speaking of snow, I've learnt my lesson that winter tyres are essential in snowy conditions.  Nevertheless, this little A150 was remarkably resilient in the conditions.  But I'd never buy one.  It was too slow, the steering was wooden and it's GPS drove me in circles (literally).  Oh, and it's hideously ugly despite my best attempts to photograph it from an attractive angle.  That being said, today I found out it's top speed is officially 175kph, but I hit 190kph in it on an autobahn  :eek:

By the way, thanks for moving my posts Ash!  I should have posted here instead of the challenge thread.  :doh:

Offline dkabab

Thanks for moving my posts Ash!  I should have posted here instead of the challenge thread.  :doh:

i love this shot!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
i love this shot!

I want to cover it in Cottees Ice Magic to be quite precise and lick it.

Offline 98octane

I want to cover it in Cottees Ice Magic to be quite precise and lick it.

lol, no you don't.  It might look tasty, but that snow is dirty and probably tastes of salt (they put it on the roads to help snow melt).

Offline dkabab

lol, no you don't.  It might look tasty, but that snow is dirty and probably tastes of salt (they put it on the roads to help snow melt).

surely the snow thats on the car fell from the sky, not the road.

Offline 98octane

surely the snow thats on the car fell from the sky, not the road.

yeah, but the car was covered in grit, salt and dirt from lots of driving over the last few days, so I wouldn't lick that snow!

Offline dkabab

yeah, but the car was covered in grit, salt and dirt from lots of driving over the last few days, so I wouldn't lick that snow!
fair enough, cant be any good for the cars. you would wanna hope the manufacturer didnt skimp on the rust proofing

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

This was temp as displayed in the boganmobile when I got home from work today. :)

Nothing spectacular as far photography is concerned, but it is extreme weather.  Peaked at 46 while driving home.

I see PP was working hard inside the boganmobile. See he does work real hard for us!!!     :p