Linked Events

• Photography Challenge Panning: Mon, 10 Nov, 2008 - Sun, 23 Nov, 2008

Offline 265T

not the greatest pic but i still like it, here's my mate warming his tyres at the Mt Gambier hillclimb last weekend  :D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Good timing for this challenge actually - I suspect there will be a lot of revised entries after Classic Adelaide cos we'll all be out there focussing on getting good panning shots. :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Is this technically panning?  It was a tracking shot but the angle was obviously not acute to my position.

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Good timing for this challenge actually - I suspect there will be a lot of revised entries after Classic Adelaide cos we'll all be out there focussing on getting good panning shots. :p

I thought the same thing when it popped up, thank god Classic is on next week...... Although i have some cracker shots from MotoGP as well......

Is this technically panning?  It was a tracking shot but the angle was obviously not acute to my position.

I'd consider that panning...... Seeing as your not moving in another vehicle to get the motion blur.....
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline dkabab

theres going to be some tuff competition here... so far, some awesome pics!

Offline 98octane

Here's my contribution which I took today.  I had my camera set up for shooting a stationery 612 Scaglietti at dusk when 3 Ferraris drove past (followed by 4 more) including this F40.  It's not perfect, but given I wasn't prepared at all, I think the blurred background and reasonanly sharp rear looks great.  I like the "spagettification" of the car - the way it looks stretched at the front, but has normal dimensions at the rear.

Offline dkabab

OK..... heres my entry. (subject to change) but i doubt i will get much better than this. was in the right place at the right time.

Offline CortinaD

Here is my entry (from Wednesday Prologue).

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
Just to remind everyone, tomorrow (monday) is the last day for submission's i think that once the deadline has been reached a new thread for the votes, i think we should have a 1,2,3 system where you give 3 points for your top pick, then 2 for number 2 and 1 for the third, tally up all the votes after that and then a winner can be announced..........

Offline cel