Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Submissions are now closed.......

Um - not to try and point out the bleeding obvious, but tomorrow is new years celebrations... lots of fireworks, ie. light trails....

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Um - not to try and point out the bleeding obvious, but tomorrow is new years celebrations... lots of fireworks, ie. light trails....

I sort of remember something about that being agreed upon early in the challenge details????   :?

??????????

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

I dont think anything was agreed on, but it was mentioned...... Feel free to open the entries up again, I cant see it being a problem, just means there Might be more entries.....

This fortnights challenge is to get a photo of anything you wish and use Light Trails to add to and Enhance the photo
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline j15

It occurred to some people!

Just a thought, but would it be a better idea to extend the deadline to new years day? Could be a bunch of interesting fireworks and stuff to shoot on new years eve

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Cool - yeah I haven't been following this challenge yet as I haven't had a chance to get out there and try anything for the last couple weeks - just read through it last night.

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Open it up again.... there are some great photos there but i think there are better to come, i wont be changing my submission, but others might want to.

Farid's concept is great, i love the idea, and its well done, but it doesnt really enhance a photo of another subject as i had envisioned when i threw the challenge out there if people understand what i mean?
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
Farid's concept is great, i love the idea, and its well done, but it doesnt really enhance a photo of another subject as i had envisioned when i threw the challenge out there if people understand what i mean?

thanks, i know what you mean about enhancing a photo, i had the idea when you first posted the challenge and didn't say anything, posted my photo on the last day as i didn't want to post it early and someone take the idea, also didn't have much time and the night that i had actually planed to go out and get a photo i was told i had to babysit my little siblings so i was stuck trying to do it around the house.
But if there is a new deadline i suppose i can go out and take a much better photo as now i know how to do it.

what is the new deadline? a few days after new years?

Offline CortinaD

Offline cel

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
think it's time to get some voting happening..........