Offline Q..

• NOS Feratu

• Drives: 997 GT3, 997S, 356A,
  • Name: Q
Looks really good and what a stunning model!
The irony being its paintwork was absolutely awful. Imagine silver frost, and you are close.
That said, this diffusing of the light did wonders for the photos :D

Offline app

Photo from this morning.....

Image: Photography School - class is in!

That photo looks great :thumbsup:

Looks like I could really use your advice in getting better photos. Maybe posting to an external site and placing a link here instead of posting on here would be a good start :doh:

Maybe I could send you the RAW's that I took and see what the potential is...

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Maybe I could send you the RAW's

Do you do compliance, I was thinking of importing a 360 from Singapore?

Offline adam01

• Drives: vw anything
Do you do compliance, I was thinking of importing a 360 from Singapore?

Why Singapore, doesn't your dad sell them back in the old dart, got to be cheaper ?  :D

Offline dkabab

That photo looks great :thumbsup:

Looks like I could really use your advice in getting better photos. Maybe posting to an external site and placing a link here instead of posting on here would be a good start :doh:

Maybe I could send you the RAW's that I took and see what the potential is...

posting direct here does reduce the image display quality, remote linking will improve this.
but.... if the photo is average to begin with, the display quality wont make any difference really.

ultimately, just play around with your camera more than once a month... you will need to use it several times a week, just playing around to really get to know what you're doing.
as far as framing, focal length etc goes... just look at photos you like and try and replicate them.

Offline app

The photos are actually good quality, as in they turned out pretty well when I copied them of the camera.

It's more editing the colours to reflect real life.

The photo you posted above is not straight off the camera is it? It's had some work done to the colours to bring out the colours hasn't it?

Offline dkabab

The photos are actually good quality, as in they turned out pretty well when I copied them of the camera.

It's more editing the colours to reflect real life.

The photo you posted above is not straight off the camera is it? It's had some work done to the colours to bring out the colours hasn't it?

email 1 or 2 of the raw files and i'll have a look.

the photo above isnt far from what came out of the camera. just cropped it a bit, and added some contrast, thats about it.

this is the original

edit.... this image looks worse on here than it does on my desktop... heres the original hyperlinked too....

Image: Photography School - class is in!

Offline cel

Using a polarizing filter, like Dave did here, also enhances the colours in a photo like this as well. The sky gets darker and less reflections on the cars bring out the colours more.

Offline dkabab

ive always known the site software doesn't help your photo quality... but damn, thats a big difference